Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I never said what he was wearing. I just meant he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and was bringing out cake or cookies or something. Sicko. :p
Right. You never said what he was wearing....:D

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I think it's the angry smiley that threw him off. Those (when not used in combination with a grin or something similar) typically mean that someone is upset. So, when you type what you did with an angry face, it can easily be interpreted as an angry statement instead of a joke.
The smilies mean D*CK. It's just a hint of something true or false.
That's the problem with some people, they don't take the time to read, if they would, they will know how to setup their system. :D:eek::confused::mad::p;):(:eek::cool::)

You've got to be subtle at times.

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I think it's the angry smiley that threw him off. Those (when not used in combination with a grin or something similar) typically mean that someone is upset. So, when you type what you did with an angry face, it can easily be interpreted as an angry statement instead of a joke.
Yeah, I was thrown by the angry face. I was just curious. I gotta pretty good feeling one of these nights i'll stumble into the steam vent about 34 deep and I'll finally figure out whats going on in Bob's head. Until that time... its all good. Forgive me If I'm having trouble connecting with a guy who spends what seemed like a week in the sh!##er and calls the little green boxes his "precious"... :D:D:D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just watched "17 Again".. not typically a huge fan of the family popcorn flick, but it was surprisingly entertaining and the sub-plot was freakin hilarious.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
For some reason, the question "do you like nuts in your fudge" popped into my head.

I'm sure that doesn't mean anything...
Doesnt mean a thing... Sometimes the earthy flavor of a nut is exactly what hits the spot.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
I should make something very clear here once and for all; I never truly feel mad here at Audioholics, never. A bit upset, in particular in the last week or so, yes, but mad, NEVER.

Other places, the same. In my life, at home, NO.
In my past, about 10 years ago, yes. But I ain't kill no one, just yet. :D

You have to be really bad, nasty and a real a$$h*le to p*ss me off.
I'm a bull, and as such, very peaceful, and I take a lot of sh*t; until I erase you with the IGNORE list. I gave people many chances to readjust themselves before I make the final decision. I'm not like some employers, where if you make one small mistake, and you're OUT, CAPUT, FIRED.

I'm truly human, and I believe in God and forgiveness.
But I also spent some time in jails.
I've been wrongfully accused of many things in my life, and I know how the minds of certain individuals operate.

Someone that is 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 years old or younger or older, is usually functioning from his experience in life and also from his education and how he was brought up by his parents, his relationship with his friends, girldfriends, enemies and all...

Here at Audioholics, I know pretty well by now, who I'm dealing with and what's on their mind (I'm talking about the regulars). And of course, I'm still learning, the reason I'm here right now. When I'm done with what I need to know, I'll go to better horizons; but I will always give my help to the newcomers and I'll give them special attention, because they are the ones that will be the new tomorrow leaders.

Bob

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should make something very clear here for once and for all; I never truly feel mad here at Audioholics, never. A bit upset, in particular in the last week or so, yes, but mad, NEVER.
I'm glad to hear that, Bob. However, not everyone is going to read your post, and the angry smiley is a pretty commonly understood symbol. I'm just trying to help you realize (and perhaps avoid) the potential misunderstandings that will be caused by your use of it. Feel free to ignore that knowledge. I'm simply offering it.

I've been wrongfully accused of many things in my life....
So you know how it feels, then. Probably about the same way as people here feel when it happens to them.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Yeah, I was thrown by the angry face. I was just curious. I gotta pretty good feeling one of these nights i'll stumble into the steam vent about 34 deep and I'll finally figure out whats going on in Bob's head. Until that time... its all good. Forgive me If I'm having trouble connecting with a guy who spends what seemed like a week in the sh!##er and calls the little green boxes his "precious"... :D:D:D
LOL. It does help you to put these three :D:D:D at the end of your post. ;)

I'll be clean with you, cause I know you're a nice young fellow; first, I just get out of the bathroom (I just kick the door open) :) (Iwas sick & tired to live with all that sh*t smell) ;), second, LOL, "precious", the green and red chicklets business, that's how I end up lock up in my own bathroom in the first place. Comprende? That's how I got sick. I'm starting to feel a little better now. :)
Some of the older timers here at Audioholics, I'm sure they also went though it too. But they are rehabilitated now, and I'm just following the same path, no more no less.

Regards to you Adwilk,

Bob

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Watching True Blood............
Which one is that Jamie? ... Oh, the Vampires HBO series, right.
I like the opening song "Bad Things" by Jace Everett.

I also like "Blood Simple", by Joel Coen.
And "In Cold Blood", with Robert Blake.

* Later on, I'll be watching "The Code" on Blu-ray, with Morgan Freeman and Antonio Banderas.

Last edited:
Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Bob don't you sleep? :D:D:D Nighty night ............
I just woke up about 7 hours ago or just a bit more. I did slept for about 9 hours. I'll be watching the Blu-ray "The code" in about an hour or so.

My life style changes with the currents of life. It's a very long story Jamie, quite boring and exciting at the same time...

Here's a true fact: My highest number of post during a period of 24 hours is 615. :eek:
Did you just catch this, 615 posts in one day only! :eek::eek::eek:

Remember too, I also respond to my e-mails everyday, and I also answer my PMs from various Audio Forums, also everyday.
I usually have to continuously emty my PM boxes every week or two, to make new room. :eek:

I bullsh*tt you not. :eek:

Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis