Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Bummer. The mission was postponed again. Oh, well. Tomorrow is another chance to check it out!

BTW, NASA TV online is a nice thing. I wouldn't be able to watch it otherwise.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You want to hear a boring one?

Dave thought that I did believe he was a spammer!!!!

Honest, he really went for it. How more boring than this could it be???
Very true, just like I said, I even get a bad rep for that!!!!!

Unbelievable! I guess I better watch my sense of humor with certain people.
Just like at maternity school!!!

Yep...
Just for the record, I did not give Bob bad rep for anything at any time. In truth, I actually thought Bob was still uncertain about the actual definition of a spammer.

On a side note, even if Bob got straight A's in maternity school, I don't think he's ever going to give birth in our lifetime.;)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Just removed a band section from my watch. My wrists are getting thinner I guess... I need to explore the web a bit more.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Just removed a band section from my watch. My wrists are getting thinner I guess... I need to explore the web a bit more.
Its either the golf or the other thing making your wrists smaller..........:D:D:D Woed up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
With the departure of the Hooter's girl, I would have thought you'd be adding bands.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Rectification

You want to hear a boring one?

Dave thought that I did believe he was a spammer!!!!

Honest, he really went for it. How more boring than this could it be???
Very true, just like I said, I even get a bad rep for that!!!!!

Unbelievable! I guess I better watch my sense of humor with certain people.
Just like at maternity school!!!

Yep...
^ I just want to readjust this misunderstanding about the above post.

* After receiving a PM from Dave, he assure me that he was not the one that gave me a bad rep. And he also said that he is proud to be a spammer.:D

So, I send back my apologies to Dave; and would like to apologise to all members that felt deeply hurt and end up to the emergency ward of the hospital near them. Hopefully you'll be able to recover from your present comatose condition. :eek:

All in all, pretty boring stuff, as in deja vu all over again. ;)

* By the way, are you guys into numbers?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
^ I just want to readjust this misunderstanding about the above post.

* After receiving a PM from Dave, he assure me that he was not the one that gave me a bad rep. And he also said that he is proud to be a spammer.:D

So, I send back my apologies to Dave; and would like to apologise to all members that felt deeply hurt and end up to the emergency ward of the hospital near them. Hopefully you'll be able to recover from your present comatose condition. :eek:

All in all, pretty boring stuff, as in deja vu all over again. ;)

* By the way, are you guys into numbers?
Gotta be really honest with ya, Bob... I have no idea what you're talking about most of the time... Nothing personal, I promise.. .just stating a fact... I'll try to keep up. I like to poke fun at the people around here and well... did you ever find you're way out of the bathroom? They put the key hole on the wrong side of the door in Canada, apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis