Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
whats up people!! having a good weekend so far. didn't take the canoe out today but tomorrow is another day.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Whats up vizio? I'm just glad that I have absolutely no responsibilities for the next 70 hours or so....

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
jammie-how was the show the other day!! I have seen janes addiction live, it was a very cool show!:D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
i was watching comedy central, and saw an ad for girls gone wild in blu-ray lol

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
gr8 tnx ..nice post bro:confused:
I guess i am not on this site that much on the weekends!! wow:eek: whats going on here these days!! is so many people so bitter about life that they have to go online to vent!!!:eek::confused::mad::D
I know my post sounds kinda bitter but thats not how i feel.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'd love to hit 11000 posts before the weekend it out, but that's going to be tough. I actually want to do somethings this weekend.

For shame, putting other activities ahead of AH.
You are slacking now Adam, what's wrong :p
Don't tell me you have found a life outside AH forums :eek::eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Just when i got all geared up for norway lol.
It's cool. Denmark has some nice scenery. I'm sure that we'd fund a weekend trip to Norway, too.
Don't worry guys, I will still have a house here in Norway, you're welcome here tooo :D

That sounds kind'a cool... house in Norway and Denmark at the same time :cool:

Matt34

Matt34

Watched both movies tonight and took out some spammers, my night is complete. Time to hit the sack.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I just got done with a 5 mile walk :eek: It's a beautiful night with lots of stars... just tuned out on the iPod and let my feet do their thing :D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
not sure but........If he hooked the new panny up, we will not see adam as much as before:cool::cool: I am just saying:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis