Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A missionary just came to my door, and I hit my head on the door frame when I leaned over to keep Niki from getting outside. She was a nice older lady, but maybe I'll get a "No Soliciting" sign for my door.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I'm gonna buy some adult size diapers and drive to Arizona.
Don't want to make too many stops. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm finally going to take apart my IPS-1 today and look into that hum. I've put it off because of the "warranty", but...well...I don't think that is ever going to be of much use to me. I also didn't want to risk scratching the black screws, but I think that I can do it right and prevent that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might have taken that whole "bunny" thing the wrong way. Perhaps Alex was just being really nice and offering to drive all the way out her to fix Niki her favorite food - rabbit. What a nice guy. I don't know why I would have thought the comment to be deranged. ;) :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I think that I'm finally going to take apart my IPS-1 today and look into that hum. I've put it off because of the "warranty", but...well...I don't think that is ever going to be of much use to me. I also didn't want to risk scratching the black screws, but I think that I can do it right and prevent that.
I guess you've caught the 'fix-it' bug from Alex. Don't forget the 8-lb sledge.;)

I remember you PMing me about those troubles, curious to see if the hold-down bolt is loose, or a missing gasket.
I've been wondering since then, as to what you'll find.... Well maybe not every night.:D

I'll go get a beer and wait right here. The suspense is killing me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know why I would have thought the comment to be deranged. ;) :D
Probably the adult size diaper part. Remember that female astronaut driving from Texas to Florida? That's what you do when you really can't wait to see somebody.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I might have taken that whole "bunny" thing the wrong way. Perhaps Alex was just being really nice and offering to drive all the way out her to fix Niki her favorite food - rabbit. What a nice guy. I don't know why I would have thought the comment to be deranged. ;) :D
I'm sure when Alex mentioned adult diapers it was in the most un-deranged way he could muster.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I washed a load of white shirts, and as I was putting them away, I had to step over the white shirt that I really wanted clean (the reason that I did the load of laundry in the first place) as it sat on the floor. Grrrr. I'm annoyed by my own inefficiency.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
mtrycrafts will probably hit 12000 post this weekend. I wanna see the next title! Probably have to wait until 12500, though. I don't know if it'll happen then, but I'm hopeful.

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am sitting typing on this boring thread......Hey Rick and Adam Alex Adam Doug Matt...........

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I am sitting typing on this boring thread......Hey Rick and Adam Alex Adam Doug Matt...........
Hey Jamie..... I'm here too
Just opened an Urquell.... posting here now at AH while kids are qatching Stuart Little in next room...... That's a good thing.... I do have a 42" TV while my ex-wife has a TV the size of a stamp :D

Now I'm just trying to remember that there's a meaning to life..... hard to see right now but soon I will.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis