Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to take some shirts out of the dryer, but I'm feeling too lazy to do it.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
The irony of and silverlining to sadness is that it allows you to experience happiness.
Yes, the pain is the driving force that runs me now..... to new happiness :D
I probably will apply for 3 jobs during weekend, but plz don't tell anyone.... it's a secret and nobody has to know about this :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I probably will apply for 3 jobs during weekend, but plz don't tell anyone.... it's a secret and nobody has to know about this :cool:
No worries. I'll keep in quiet.

EDIT: I just hit 9.99 posts/day. I'm getting close. 10 or 11 more, I think, is all I need (the math comes out to a fraction).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that this thread has now gotten to be just about as long as the ones over at AVS that discuss a specific model of television. :D

(At least, it seems that way to me whenever I go there after a Google search.)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Well, you're going about it the right way.
Yes, I'm always very very careful not to let anything about me get loose on the Internet, so this must be the right place for things like this, yes....

Thx :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I think that this thread has now gotten to be just about as long as the ones over at AVS that discuss a specific model of television. :D

(At least, it seems that way to me whenever I go there after a Google search.)
What can be more boring than discussing a specific model of a TV, much more fun around here :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Now it's past midnight around here, so

Today, is what I yesterday would call tomorrow
or yesterday I called today tomorrow, or sth like this :confused:

Matt34

Matt34

Well I didn't get the Apple TV, they wouldn't price match online stores which didn't surprise me. I did make out of there with a new keyboard for my wife's computer, 1TB external HD for my laptop and the Harmony PS3 adapter. Also picked up Nora Jones "Austin City Limits" and Alison Krauss "A Hundred Miles or More on DVD.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Today, is what I yesterday would call tomorrow
or yesterday I called today tomorrow, or sth like this :confused:
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well I didn't get the Apple TV, they wouldn't price match online stores which didn't surprise me.
Punks. That doesn't give me much hope that they'll do it on a 50" Panasonic.

There's always Amazon or even Apple.com. I believe that both have free shipping.

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
What can be more boring than discussing a specific model of a TV, much more fun around here :p
Hey i actually enjoying reading about my tv over there. But you're right its much more fun over here.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just looked and found his contact info on the internet.
That's a pretty creepy little skill you have there. :eek:
Try and use that power only for good, okay? :eek:
When you told me that I couldn't hide, is this what you meant? :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
When you told me that I couldn't hide, is this what you meant? :eek:
I'm waiting to see your face when the police officer tells you that, "We've traced the post... it's coming from inside the house."

[I just hit 10 posts/day as my average with this post.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis