Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Is there a way to make _all_ of my posts appear like this, or do I have to actually go through and select the settings each time?

Not asking for any specific reason... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is there a way to make _all_ of my posts appear like this, or do I have to actually go through and select the settings each time?

You have me curious. I always assumed that someone could set their formatting defaults for posting, but I haven't found it after about five minutes of looking.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
You have me curious. I always assumed that someone could set their formatting defaults for posting, but I haven't found it after about five minutes of looking.
Hahaha! I was doing the _exact_ same thing! I discovered a whole array of crazy options in the "Edit Options" menu... e-mail notifications, invisible mode (Adam!), vCard download... it's amazing!

But nothing about personalizing the default user text edit options. :(

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'll have some Old Style waiting for you.
I'm really liking the Old Style.. cheap stuff too.. you can get a 12 pack of cans for 5.67. Crazy. Much better than the other budget beers IMO. Smooth and rich...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

The only thing i can figure out would be to copy and paste the code each time you want to post...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm really liking the Old Style.. cheap stuff too.. you can get a 12 pack of cans for 5.67. Crazy. Much better than the other budget beers IMO. Smooth and rich...
I used to feel the same way about Keystone Light. I could get a 12 pack for something like $4 or $5. Now it costs almost as much as the "good" stuff where I live. Well, I am just going to the grocery store, which I'm sure has something to do with it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I used to feel the same way about Keystone Light. I could get a 12 pack for something like $4 or $5. Now it costs almost as much as the "good" stuff where I live. Well, I am just going to the grocery store, which I'm sure has something to do with it.
Keystone doesnt like me. I think I'm gonna switch to Killians tonight...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks, man! I'm equally impressed by yours. Honestly. It would seem to imply that you have a life.
Wow, I hadn't checked that in a while.. .thats a pretty low number. I cant imagine what it was like 6 months ago... I maybe only had 200 posts or so then.. hmmm...

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
11.59 ppd for me... but I haven't really been here that long.

I'm discovering more about the control panel... and ppd is in there, along with all sorts of other crazy stuff (other than avatars and signatures...)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'd love to hit 11000 posts before the weekend it out, but that's going to be tough. I actually want to do somethings this weekend.

For shame, putting other activities ahead of AH.

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
I'd love to hit 11000 posts before the weekend it out, but that's going to be tough. I actually want to do somethings this weekend.

For shame, putting other activities ahead of AH.
I'm shooting for 400 :p That seems like a pretty decent number :D

I only just recently realized I was getting close to Senior Audioholic :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I'm starting to get pretty sleepy (the inevitable result of getting very little sleep for over a week). I'll catch you all later.

Have a great night!

res6jya6

res6jya6

Senior Audioholic
Well, I'm starting to get pretty sleepy (the inevitable result of getting very little sleep for over a week). I'll catch you all later.

Have a great night!
G'nite! Don't have crazy effed up dreams about zombies n' stuff :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Darn it. My rep is all used up. I was going to test out a theory on ShwetaPrakash. Nothing like random jibberish posts to make me think that we're about to get spammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis