Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Would the Cinnabon dessert thing cost more than $547 to overnight to the Colorado region? I will eat it!

Woohoo! Too bad you don't get promoted to Audioholic Tweeker when you it 9000!
Somehow I got this before you pulled the editarooney on it. Right now I feel like I would pay the 547.

If you send Adam your rec'r as a gift he might see to it that you get the 11 chicklets. :rolleyes:

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Somehow I got this before you pulled the editarooney on it. Right now I feel like I would pay the 547.

If you send Adam your rec'r as a gift he might see to it that you get the 11 chicklets. :rolleyes:
You can punch me in the face if you want, digitally, of course. The binary code for such an action is:
1101010111010111010111111101000001011011101001011010101001010010101101010011101101010101110101000111

I should probably have the edit button revoked to.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
So tired that you linked to an unviewable gallery. :p
I'm working on it. Dammit. My M got hit yesterday, so I'm working with silly insurance people to get the repairs done. :mad:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I drive an old Ford F150 with about 300k miles on it. A while ago this Honda Civic hit it just right and knocked the rear axle all askew. I fixed everything up but their is now a pretty serious dent on the skirt of the bed.

My g/f bought an '08 Malibu and became a worry wart about how and where she parks it. At our condo pick ups can't be parked against the building to allow for a better view for the 1st floor residents so I park against the fence. My g/f starts parking against the fence with her Malibu to minimize pedestrian traffic around her new car.

She pulled into the parking lot and saw a spot open next to my truck and says,
"should I park there?". :confused:

"Just don't scratch my dent." :D

"Brian's right, you really are an @$$hole." :eek:

I'm sure Harald is in agreement.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I park far away from everyone wherever I go. I go to the very end of the lot and park where no one else is.

I hate when I come back, and the lot is still empty back there, but one person still parked right next to me.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats...and sorry about the M. That looks disheartening to say the least.
These things happen. I actually got sad about a 12 year old car at the claim office today...that tells me I'm above and beyond your typical bimmer nut. ;)

Thanks for your condolescences though. I think she'll pull through just fine though, and we'll get rid of some nasty rock chips at the very least.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm also a big fan of the M since I had the chance to drive an '01 M when it was still pretty new. Solid, high revving power and phenominal handling. It's sad to see them all banged up.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
... no words of consolation for my vintage '93 F150 though.
Hey, I like the F-150 too. It's the source of my employment, after all. Sorry about your truck's little boo-boo, but it's no M.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna get a cream soda. They are ... well, creamy.
Remember Creamsicles? Mmmm ... :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
... no words of consolation for my vintage '93 F150 though.
The damage makes it look more fitting to be driven by the tough guy that you are. Our silence was more of a nod to your manhood than it was an insult to your truck.

Yeah, I don't even buy that... :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I need to sell the piece o crap Nissan Maxima I just bought out here in Los Angeles.........:mad: Its not worth the $1500 I paid for it.....

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
Got a set in a few hours, hope my sound guy is as good as jamie ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The pooch is licking her paws. Time to see if she'll let me take some thorns out (she normally doesn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis