Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Very windy in Phoenix today. Maybe the legislature is discussing the budget problem that's been created?!

-pat

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Uh Oh, I just got hit by the un-named red chicklet bandit. I'm down to 4,478 points. Oh, whatever shall I do. Another couple hundred red chicklets and I might have to start all over again from only one green chicklet. Why, Oh Why would somebody hurt me like this, like stabbing through the heart with the click of a mouse. Oh the pain...the agony...:D

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
watching war games right now!! What a cool movie for its time:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Uh Oh, I just got hit by the un-named red chicklet bandit. I'm down to 4,478 points.
The real stab in the @$$ would be to let the red repper know how few points his red one took away. And if you knew that Adam could tell you how many points and visible green chicklets they had so that we could track them down like a dog and conduct our own version of a red chicklet stoning ... go all old testament on their sorry @$$. :eek:

I'm sure you got the red rep from one of your well thought out, well informed but ultimately wrong political posts. I'm sorry but since my opinions are not well thought out and are ill informed, I am reduced taking these crazy but hopefully amusing pot shots. Drywallers with hard won high school diplomas should probably need special licenses to operate keyboards. :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man I wish one of you bums would wake up and post for Pete's sake. The thread is suppose to be boring but not mind numbing.

GET UP !!! :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
It's really windy out, and I'm too beers into the night.
I think the whole country is experiencing windy conditions.
It started here last night, and expect high winds all day today.

Going to see Colin Hay tonight. That boring enough for ya?

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
watched Ironman for the first time last night. It was everything I hoped it would be. The SC-07 was everything and more that I hoped it would be.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got kneed in the groin when I was in middle school. It was all that I hoped it would not be.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
... go all old testament on their sorry @$$. :eek:
Lock and load, gentlemen. Time to get dirty.

:D I think that I'm pretty close to being able to give a newbie spammer two red chicklets with a single blow. Perhaps before the weekend is out. It's really only a curiosity thing, as they get banned or deleted within minutes anyway.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I suppose this would be appropriate for when the ninjas go into battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis