Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
Okay, I fixed it. The units were (firkin*furlong^2)/fortnight. I didn't want to load the new graph to my photobucket though...
Well I feel like I've been up for two fortnights, and I'm going to get some slumber.

Cheerio chaps.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sitting here having an intellectual discussion about the pronunciation of my daughter's name. Different, to say the least.

I'm also drinking a Stone Pale Ale out of a Bourdeaux glass. Delicious.

-pat
The second might have something to do with the first. :D

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well I feel like I've been up for two fortnights, and I'm going to get some slumber.

Cheerio chaps.
I firkin love Cheerios, but only the honey nut kind. Enjoy your slumber.

strube

strube

Not a fan of the MultiGrain ones? Those are my favorites.
I probably haven't tried them, so I don't know. I am not a huge cereal eater, but I do enjoy the honey nut ones and I think the regular ones are more boring than this thread, and that is really boring... :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, yeah - the regular ones are pretty bland. The MultiGrain ones are surprisingly sweet.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm sitting here having an intellectual discussion about the pronunciation of my daughter's name. Different, to say the least.

I'm also drinking a Stone Pale Ale out of a Bourdeaux glass. Delicious.

-pat
If you wanna sound smart in text just start adding the letter "U" whuere it cluearly has no buusiness.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I think that I've hit the wall. Over 250 posts since my weekend started on Friday, and my eyes are feeling it.

Have a great night everyone!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Beverly Hills Chihuahua comes out on DVD/BD Tuesday :mad:
Okay, one more post. I added that to my Netflix queue yesterday! :D Hee, hee. It might suck, but I've got nothing else to watch - and it has Piper Perabo in it.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
If you wanna sound smart in text just start adding the letter "U" whuere it cluearly has no buusiness.
If you want to dumb down your language for the Americans, use as few letters as possible so as not to confuse them.:D

strube

strube

Well, I think that I've hit the wall. Over 250 posts since my weekend started on Friday, and my eyes are feeling it.

Have a great night everyone!
I am sure you will have your 1000 posts on this thread alone by tomorrow. 'Night!

I'm out too, I have to get this stuff done.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
It is the centerline velocity probability density function for a bunch of readings 20 cm downstream of an axisymmetric air jet issuing into an "infinite" medium, which is also air. But we both know it is not really infinite. ;)
WTF?!

-pat

J

jamie2112

Banned
Power is flickering here. We have a hell of of snowstorm goin on out side right now......Have a good night friends....

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis