Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have to leave for work soon. I haven't slept. I dozed in a semi-lucid state for about an hour but never fell asleep. I finally got out of bed around 3:30 because I was getting a headache from laying there wide awake for too long. It's going to be a long day today.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have to leave for work soon. I haven't slept. I dozed in a semi-lucid state for about an hour but never fell asleep. I finally got out of bed around 3:30 because I was getting a headache from laying there wide awake for too long. It's going to be a long day today.
Uh-oh. I now see that we have Dave the Canadian to blame for what's wrong with Americuan autuo makuers. :D

Damn the red squigglies! ;)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
It is the centerline velocity probability density function for a bunch of readings 20 cm downstream of an axisymmetric air jet issuing into an "infinite" medium, which is also air. But we both know it is not really infinite. ;)
It is my ardent aspiration to circumvent your oratorical proclivities and make feasible your indulgences in such frolicsome proclamatory recreation. However, the magnitude of your phraseology is too copious for my diminutive comprehension.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Okay everybody, let's play Guess Who's a Writer. :) I wish I could write.

Our water heater sprung a leak. It's a rental from the gas company. Getting them to replace it ain't easy. All I need is a heater and a plumber. How come I have been through 10 different phone menu automated I'm gonna hang up on your @$$ any minute services and spoken to 6 different women and still have to go to Home Depot because I can't talk to the one other person I need?

There's a long line of people making a buck on a simple deal.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It is my ardent aspiration to circumvent your oratorical proclivities and make feasible your indulgences in such frolicsome proclamatory recreation. However, the magnitude of your phraseology is too copious for my diminutive comprehension.

Indubitably.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just drank a Polar Classics Black Cherry Soda.
Very tasty and I don't have to finish the six pack right now ...
Do another beer run ... grab some Captain Morgan while I'm there ...
Man those smokes look good ... maybe an eight ball ... :D:D:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just drank a Polar Classics Black Cherry Soda.
Very tasty and I don't have to finish the six pack right now ...
Do another beer run ... grab some Captain Morgan while I'm there ...
Man those smokes look good ... maybe an eight ball ... :D:D:D
I suggest Jack Daniel's instead.:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I suggest Jack Daniel's instead.:)
That is the last thing I had to drink. I drank about 1/2 a bottle of it. Looking back it's nuts but I kept the other 1/2 a bottle for like 6 months so that I could offer somebody a drink when they came over. Turns out that nobody who came by while I wasn't drinking was interested in drinking. I ended up dropping the 1/2 a bottle of Jack off with my illegal alien Mexican drinking buddy. I haven't seen either of them since.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was gone for 13 hours, and there were only eight posts in the thread.

I'm just so disappointed. I know that you all can do better.

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm about to go to bed. Sooo tired.

My Crest amp and dbX processor shipped though. :) So, now I really gotta get on building that sub.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sheep has a new avatar that actually scares me more than the previous one. :)

That, and he's four posts away from going ahead of Seth (again).

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
A moment is not enough ;)

And a smile can be... :D:D:D:D
One more pussy-whipped little post like that and you're going to lose your man card, too. While you're off swingin' off lamp posts, dancing with your umbrella in the rain, the rest of us are just looking at you going, WTF, he used to be one of us...What the hell just happened here. ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Uh-oh. I now see that we have Dave the Canadian to blame for what's wrong with Americuan autuo makuers. :D

Damn the red squigglies! ;)
I don't know how much people know about how cars are made anymore, but in the engine plants it's very, very hard to make an error. Everything is computer encoded, laser or vision detected and tracked down the line down to the smallest part. Every screw or bolt is detected, measured and torqued by machine. Nothing moves down the line unless every part is detected by the computer and accepted by testing devices at every station. I couldn't screw up if I wanted to and even if I did, any mistake would be caught on the spot and the computer would not let the engine go until it's corrected.

I brought home a new F-150 tonight to seek my wife's approval for that as a replacement when her lease expires. Haven't decided yet but damn, that is one nice truck for the money.:cool:

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
And my copy will arrive tomorrow! :D
I will be holding onto your man card for at least another 48 hours, it seems. Mind you, if you were to actually watch 48 Hours, I would probably give you your card back. Watching Nick Nolte in that movie is a lesson in manhood.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I will be holding onto your man card for at least another 48 hours, it seems.
Maybe you missed my comment that Piper Perabo is in the movie...seeing her in the commercial is what made me add it to my queue.

It's not like I deserve the card back, though, as I left my sub off for two weeks. :eek:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
According to Mr. Skin, the only Piper Perabo movie worth watching is Lost and Delirious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis