Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Depends on why you're watching.
It's Beverly Hills Chihuahua for God's sake, what reason could there possibly be. Did you lose a bet? For the love of humanity, help me out here. :confused::p;):D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's Beverly Hills Chihuahua for God's sake, what reason could there possibly be. Did you lose a bet? For the love of humanity, help me out here. :confused::p;):D
It's a slow Netflix month so far. I could either watch that movie...or hang out here. You see where I'm going.

:D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
my neighbor wants to go on a man-date (get it?) and go to a high-end audio store that is closing out and then go see The Watchmen. Has anyone seen Watchmen yet? I have no idea what it's about.

If anyone's gay-dar isn't going off, there's something wrong with it. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to me sometimes than being straight. Women are an iffy proposition. :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's you go Adam, that's an even 1900 in thanks.
Thanks! I missed it, though. I was replying to another thread and got two thanks before I saw it. I wanted to see the 1900, but I always appreciate the thanks, so I can't be disappointed. :)

EDIT: Check your title bar. ;)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan

If anyone's gay-dar isn't going off, there's something wrong with it. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to me sometimes than being straight. Women are an iffy proposition. :cool:
Ooh, you might want to edit that out. It might become immortalized as your signature quote in somebody else's signature, like..say...mine!

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
According to Mr. Skin, the only Piper Perabo movie worth watching is Lost and Delirious.
Here ya go Adam ;) just replace the *s ... I don't wanna hot link to it. (but it is a HOT link). :D

h**p://www.all-nude-celebs.us/videos3/piper-perabo/1.mpg

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This thread is practically unjackable. Our water heater got replaced. I ate pizza while being entertained by the goings on here. And I'm beat but I don't wanna miss anything.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Ooh, you might want to edit that out. It might become immortalized as your signature quote in somebody else's signature, like..say...mine!
feel free. Married dudes will know what I'm talking about. :p

"When you wrote, "I love tha pu$$y, were you thinking about dangling your dice on Lance's forehead?"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also ate pizza tonight, and gave most of the chicken topping to the pooch. She got bit on the nose by another dog, and it punctured her nose pretty bad. She let out quite a yelp. The other dog is pretty nice, and I think it was accidental. It's the second time that it's bit her on the nose in the past three years.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I also ate pizza tonight, and gave most of the chicken topping to the pooch. She got bit on the nose by another dog, and it punctured her nose pretty bad. She let out quite a yelp. The other dog is pretty nice, and I think it was accidental. It's the second time that it's bit her on the nose in the past three years.
ye-ouch! That makes my nose hurt. I remember when I was a teen I was out changing the water in our beagle pen during the winter, and picked up the big chunk of frozen water. I then proceeded to heave it through the air and try and scare my German Shepherd, but hit her square in the spine instead. I felt SO BAD. Poor dog. I don't think I'd ever felt so low in my life. :( She yelped pretty bad but was ok. Still felt like a DB.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is my second and last post for the evening. Someone shoot me. Who thought experimental fluid dynamics were a good idea? Who gives a really damn? Who thought a Ph.D. candidate was qualified to teach a class just because he has taken it? On second thought, don't shoot me, shoot him.

Watch me spam the mad face:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bah! It will only let me put 10 mad faces in (insert mad face here).

I want my 3808! (insert mad face here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis