Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow, I am not even going to try and catch up on this boring thread. I will just sink back into my homework until I have something quasi-useful to say, or another puppy picture to post...

Last edited:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I think that a group of you all should hop on that bus and come down to Tucson. The weather is great here!
I would love to go to Tuscon. The only problem is that now I won't have the time off because I'll still be working. It's a two edged sword. Either I have money and no time or time and no money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, I am not even going to try and catch up on this boring thread. I will just sink back into my homework until I have something quasi-useful to say, or another puppy picture to post...
Come on...you know you want to.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I would love to go to Tuscon. The only problem is that now I won't have the time off because I'll still be working. It's a two edged sword. Either I have money and no time or time and no money.
Who needs money when they have time? Or is that the other way around.....?

strube

strube

It is less painful to get stabbed by a two-edged sword than a one-edged sword. Or so I would imagine...

strube

strube

What type of jet is that?
It is the centerline velocity probability density function for a bunch of readings 20 cm downstream of an axisymmetric air jet issuing into an "infinite" medium, which is also air. But we both know it is not really infinite. ;)

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
It is the centerline velocity probability density function for a bunch of readings 20 cm downstream of an axisymmetric air jet issuing into an "infinite" medium, which is also air. But we both know it is not really infinite. ;)
Translation:

BOOOORRRINGGGGGGGGG

P.S. There's no units on the y-axis = you get an F.

strube

strube

Translation:

BOOOORRRINGGGGGGGGG

P.S. There's no units on the y-axis = you get an F.
I suck at statistics, so I am not really sure what the units are supposed to be...

Maybe there are no units, eh?

[Did you notice that stereotypical Canadian thing I did at the end there? Nice, eh? ;)]

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I suck at statistics, so I am not really sure what the units are supposed to be...

Maybe there are no units, eh?

[Did you notice that stereotypical Canadian thing I did at the end there? Nice, eh? ;)]
How can a graph have no units!?

I don't know what they teach you down there in the US, but here in Canada we like units on everything!

strube

strube

How can a graph have no units!?

I don't know what they teach you down there in the US, but here in Canada we like units on everything!
Okay, I fixed it. The units were (firkin*furlong^2)/fortnight. I didn't want to load the new graph to my photobucket though...

EDIT: BTW: The firkin is my favorite firkin unit of mass in the world of firkin mass units.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I'm sitting here having an intellectual discussion about the pronunciation of my daughter's name. Different, to say the least.

I'm also drinking a Stone Pale Ale out of a Bourdeaux glass. Delicious.

-pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis