NFL Football 2008-09

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
LOL!! Couldnt help myself.....:D
I honestly can't remember another season where I've seen so many blatanly bad calls go against the Bolts. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but something funky seems to be going on. But it's not only us, I've seen a TON of crappy calls all across the league this year. I don't know what the hell happened to the refs this season, but something needs to be done to make them more accountable for screwing up games.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
The Bolts did get literally screwed out of two consecutive games if I recall.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I honestly can't remember another season where I've seen so many blatanly bad calls go against the Bolts. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but something funky seems to be going on. But it's not only us, I've seen a TON of crappy calls all across the league this year. I don't know what the hell happened to the refs this season, but something needs to be done to make them more accountable for screwing up games.

Im only trying to add a little fun in here. im with you on the calls. What also upsets me, is the announcers trying to make excuses on behalf of the officials for bad calls. I mean "get real" we see it on TV just like the announcers, they cant explain away a bad call that we all just seen!! If we were listening on radio it would be different.

Peace,
Tommy

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Plaxico Shoots Himself (leg)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3733021

If my body was worth 35 million I would not be playing with any guns. Not sure how long he will be out. He could also face criminal charges if he was not licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York. Tough break for the NY Giants orgainization and us fans:mad:.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3733021

If my body was worth 35 million I would not be playing with any guns. Not sure how long he will be out. He could also face criminal charges if he was not licensed to carry a concealed weapon in New York. Tough break for the NY Giants orgainization and us fans:mad:.
Caught the tail end of this story on the news yesterday. Holy cow man! Honestly though, the Giants have already proven that they can get by without him (no offense).

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
No Burress No Problem.

Bad day to have Peyton on the fantasy team:(

Another STOMPING!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, good job Norv. It must take real talent to turn a SB favorite into a complete joke. :mad:

I'm at a complete loss for words for how our season turned out.

Anyway, football season's over for me. Good luck to the rest of you guys. Wake me up on draft day.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Im only trying to add a little fun in here. im with you on the calls. What also upsets me, is the announcers trying to make excuses on behalf of the officials for bad calls. I mean "get real" we see it on TV just like the announcers, they cant explain away a bad call that we all just seen!! If we were listening on radio it would be different.

Peace,
Tommy
Don't worry dude. No offense taken.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
So, I wonder what the Giants will do with Burress???:eek:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm at a complete loss for words for how our season turned out.
You're at a loss?
The Packers, beyond the obvious QB change ( In case you guys didn't hear we have a new QB, not sure if the news leaked out:rolleyes:), have virtually the same team as last year.
Surprisingly the problem isn't with the QB position. In fact Rodgers has shown signs of brilliance at times. The problem is everywhere else. The running game is lackluster, special teams seem lost, the secondary; one of last year's best, let's not talk about it.

Answer: THEY SUCK!

Question: How are the Packers doing this year?

"Television shows I won't be watching this Sunday" for $800 Alex.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
You're at a loss?
The Packers, beyond the obvious QB change ( In case you guys didn't hear we have a new QB, not sure if the news leaked out:rolleyes:), have virtually the same team as last year.
Surprisingly the problem isn't with the QB position. In fact Rodgers has shown signs of brilliance at times. The problem is everywhere else. The running game is lackluster, special teams seem lost, the secondary; one of last year's best, let's not talk about it.

Answer: THEY SUCK!

Question: How are the Packers doing this year?

"Television shows I won't be watching this Sunday" for $800 Alex.
Misery loves company. Let me know what you're watching on Sundays and I'll be right there with ya. ;)

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
So, I wonder what the Giants will do with Burress???:eek:
Awww. Here I thought the G-men would repeat win the division do us Giants fans proud. Nowww. hardly even worth watching defeatism impending doom don't even know if they could beat the Lions.

Satisfied Steven????:p

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
The Bolts looked like world beaters last night!! They were playing the Raiders though. :rolleyes:

My boy Mighty Mouse got himself 3 TD's!!!! Too bad 1 got called back on an illegal block.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Colts are beatin' the Bengals pretty well, but I wish I could watch the flippin' game...Been following it on NFL.com :rolleyes:.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Colts move to 9-4 (35-3 over Bengals). The Eagles beat the G-men...:eek:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Worst team in football right now = Buffalo Bills:mad:. We need to part ways with **** jauron.:mad:

Watched the Giants today, they definetely missed Plaxico out there. Lots of dropped passes :mad:.

Last edited:
MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Poor performance but the Giants win the Division with the Dallas loss. Also a first round bye.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis