NFL Football 2008-09

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I was really hoping for the Eagles to come back...

Kind of like wishing to win the lottery. :p

I'm hoping Tennessee goes to the super bowl undefeated. What an opportunity for history the the G-men.:D

Aber and Steven may ban me for that.:eek:

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
And the Colts beat the Texans moving to 6-4. :) Giants looked good too.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Shhhhhhhhhhh

Don't say a word. You all know who you are I'm talking to. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
It amazes me that two NFC divisions don't have a team under .500.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Ggggggggg-men:d:d
I was at the game time... 50 yard line seats. They looked good. There was one 5 minute stretch where they let Baltimore back in... but then came that pick six and all was right again.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I was at the game time... 50 yard line seats. They looked good. There was one 5 minute stretch where they let Baltimore back in... but then came that pick six and all was right again.

Cool... You witnessed another STOMPING!!!!!!!

Totally out of control here in Cocoa.:D

Nobody wants to talk to me on Mondays anymore:D:D:D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Colts play the Chargers this weekend. I think the Colts can beat em.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
The Colts play the Chargers this weekend. I think the Colts can beat em.
As horrible as the Bolts have been lately, they're still opening as 3pt faves. Sorry to rain on your parade, but the Bolts OWN Peyton.

But my boys are so unpredictable, I barely recognize them anymore. I'm pretty much done with this season. Let me know when next season starts.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
As horrible as the Bolts have been lately, they're still opening as 3pt faves. Sorry to rain on your parade, but the Bolts OWN Peyton.

But my boys are so unpredictable, I barely recognize them anymore. I'm pretty much done with this season. Let me know when next season starts.
It's going to be a nail biter for me probably. Don't worry, I have an umbrella!:)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I do not know what is worse, the Bills or Tony Kornheiser. The worst team in football right now vs the worst commentator ever on MNF. Just brutal.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like the Jets may hand the Titans their first loss of the season. Now If the Colts can win...:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis