yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
15 pages... wow. you guys sure know how to BS a storm :D

btw.... I added in here some crap that has meaning devoid of any relevance. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Cute girl just came to my door. She left before I got there.

It was like a Houdini act. I saw her hand hit the doorbell, and I opened the door about two seconds later. Gone. Like a ghost.
That must have been the birthday stripper I sent over.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I heard that Davemcc is a one of those soldiers..... trying to hunt us down and send us back where we come from, so beware my friends, so let's just keep continuing what we do, infiltrate these audio forums and pretend to be experts on these things......
You guys are no Suburban Commandos. Heck, even if I were looking to hunt you guys down, how hard would it be? Adam's at home snuggling with his pooch and Haraldo's at home beside the phone waiting for his girlfriend to call. You guys lead such boring lives, there's no way you could interfere with our plans to take over the galaxy. You know, you'd have to actually leave your house for that.

But thanks for the Hulk Hogan reference. Chuck Norris gets all the attention lately.:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
You guys are no Suburban Commandos. Heck, even if I were looking to hunt you guys down, how hard would it be? Adam's at home snuggling with his pooch and Haraldo's at home beside the phone waiting for his girlfriend to call. You guys lead such boring lives, there's no way you could interfere with our plans to take over the galaxy. You know, you'd have to actually leave your house for that.

But thanks for the Hulk Hogan reference. Chuck Norris gets all the attention lately.:D
he he he he :D:D:D:D

actually I've done some very very "not boring" things these last few months...............
Think I've been abroad for 5 holiday trips since July, oooooops, wrong thread

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That must have been the birthday stripper I sent over.
First...thanks, Dave! Very kind of you.

Second...ouch. Even women who are paid to spend time with me decide that the cash isn't worth it.

Gotta get ready for work.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

This is my first boring post today. Hey, send me a stripper, I canceled The Playboy Channel to save money.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
This is my first boring post today. Hey, send me a stripper, I canceled The Playboy Channel to save money.
She won't take my calls anymore.

Oh you want boring, I'll give you boring. I'm watching Sunshine for the eleventy-billionth time with no audio. It's still set from my call to Integra tech to bitstream DTS-HD MA, which of course I can't do. I'm too tired to change the settings back.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
I ordered some replacement ink cartridges for my ink jet printer. I ordered double, so I will go longer before needing to buy additional cartridges.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
I ordered some replacement ink cartridges for my ink jet printer. I ordered double, so I will go longer before needing to buy additional cartridges.
That is reasonable thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis