Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Adam is not so boring anymore, at least he's not posting so many boring posts

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ohh, actually I'm not sure where Tomorrow is, perhaps he's got a tin foil hat too, they're really stylish, you should try one of those Halon

And I know.... Today is first Thursday of the week :cool:

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Ohh, actually I'm not sure where Tomorrow is, perhaps he's got a tin foil hat too, they're really stylish, you should try one of those Halon

And I know.... Today is first Thursday of the week :cool:
I really must have missed something, with regards to the tin foil hats. Care to fill me in? :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I really must have missed something, with regards to the tin foil hats. Care to fill me in? :)
Oh the tin foil hats is just the latest fashion used by the aliens that's here we are...oooops
I mean they are all undercover, Adam was so scared that the alien police would find him and ship him back on a starship, that's why he stopped using the tinfoil hats, I think....

And you know Halon, next Friday I will see M again :D:D:D:D:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Hey where are all the boring guys, not a boring post for almost two hours, and that was mine.........

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was only slightly late to work...mostly because of traffic.

Oh, to help clarify - I didn't ditch a tin foil hat, I put my aluminum hat on. That was to keep them from locating me. Tin foil, btw, doesn't do jack to help you. It simply helps to seal in the juices when they cook your brain. Briliiant misinformation campaign, IMO.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I was only slightly late to work...mostly because of traffic.

Oh, to help clarify - I didn't ditch a tin foil hat, I put my aluminum hat on. That was to keep them from locating me. Tin foil, btw, doesn't do jack to help you. It simply helps to seal in the juices when they cook your brain. Briliiant misinformation campaign, IMO.
C'mon Adam !!!!

We agreed not to tell the true story behind these tin foil and aluminum hats :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And my posting average (posts/day) is going up all the time now

Just have to keep this going.......

Gene, have you bought new larger disks now :rolleyes:

And soon I'm going south again to that Country faaaar south :D:D:D:D:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel bad for Jamie and hope that his day gets much better. Best wishes, man.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I leave my Krell KAV400 and Benchmark DAC1 powered on 24*7 because that makes them sound better, am I bad to the environment :confused:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
MidnightSensi's - THANK YOU

Hey Guys

We should all thank MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi, Thank you for starting this incredible thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter