Don't let them fool you. :)
he he he, no Adam we know better.....
Much more important than a stupid cheerleader election
- Now I'm listening to Tom Waits... Orphans / Brawlers
- My back is better

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
So when Aliens come to planet earth and they read this thread they will get a good idea about the IQ of mankind :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
OUT-standing choice of music my friend! :D
Actually, I was at a Tom Waits concert in Prague this summer, best concert in a lifetime, that guy is INCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, this does not belong in the Boring thread, but I don't know about any other threads right now.......

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry mate, forgot
Please...... my apologies :D
While your apology is sincere and appreciated, I fear that your brain has already been put on the list for dinner tonight.

Mmmm. And cake.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
They probably will wonder why in the hell we TALK about MUSIC equipment too.
Well of course, aliens believe that this is what is our main interests, talking about absolutely nothing in the world, well looks like it is.....

This is almost like a Seinfeld episode.....

I'm sure we can fill this thread with 10 years of Seinfeld nothingness in a few weeks.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
While your apology is sincere and appreciated, I fear that your brain has already been put on the list for dinner tonight.

Mmmm. And cake.
I thought monkey brains were the best dishes, ooooooooops :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought monkey brains were the best dishes, ooooooooops :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yeah, but we don't want to decimate the intelligent life on this planet.

Darn it, darn it, darn it. They. They don't want to. I'm going to get shipped back if I don't stop that.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, but we don't want to decimate the intelligent life on this planet.

Darn it, darn it, darn it. They. They don't want to. I'm going to get shipped back if I don't stop that.
Be careful now Adam, they're watching these threads too

What star system is it, Antares?

This solar system is too small anyways.....
http://www.webisto.com/space/

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Be careful now Adam, they're watching these threads too
We do more than watch the threads. Arrggggg. They. I gotta go put my aluminum hat on. Yeah, that's right.

What star system is it, Antares?
Which star system? Still believing in stars, I see. Huh. Stuff like that is why we leave the monkeys alone.

:D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We do more than watch the threads. Arrggggg. They. I gotta go put my aluminum hat on. Yeah, that's right.

Which star system? Still believing in stars, I see. Huh. Stuff like that is why we leave the monkeys alone.

:D
Personally I care for brains of English people, taste a bit like monkey brains....
Do you think the IQ makes a difference or is it about the same for monkeys and English?

Any English people here, I'm hungry
Don't think Norwegian brains are so good.......

Oh noooooo, I ruined my cover too
Do you think they will find us Adam ?

I'm in hiding right now...... I don't want to go back
I hate those super-lightspeed travels
It's so uncomfortable when you break the speed-of-light barrier, I hate that

Especially when your face gets blue and green and turns backwards out in this 250G accelleration

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
SHhhh!!! Don't let them know!!!
You are safe, I wont give'em your address, we must make sure they don't send us back, please don't give your address or phone numbers to these guys at Audioholics.....

I heard that Davemcc is a one of those soldiers..... trying to hunt us down and send us back where we come from, so beware my friends, so let's just keep continuing what we do, infiltrate these audio forums and pretend to be experts on these things......

Adam, we need your big ears now :D

I am really getting scared now.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis