NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Didn't know they could get much softer than they already were this year...
Actually, I'm afraid they could. At least they have one win under their belt. They don't instill a whole lot of confidence in me this year.:eek:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
How bout them Redskins!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Signed,

New York Giants Organization

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
NFC East may go undefeated outside their division this year.:)

Dallas 13-3
Giants 13-3
Redskins 13-3
Eagles 13-3

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
What do you mean?
Super Bowl XXVIII- Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake... her boob comes out and all hell breaks loose.

I love Springstein but I really don't want to see him topless.

Now that I had to explain my comment, it's lost all it's funniness... even though it wasn't that funny to begin with. Is it happy hour yet???

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Super Bowl XXVIII- Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake... her boob comes out and all hell breaks loose.

I love Springstein but I really don't want to see him topless.

Now that I had to explain my comment, it's lost all it's funniness... even though it wasn't that funny to begin with. Is it happy hour yet???
It was pretty funny :D

I like Springsteen too. The halftime show should be good.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
NFC East may go undefeated outside their division this year.:)

Dallas 13-3
Giants 13-3
Redskins 13-3
Eagles 13-3
NFC East is by far the toughest division in the NFL. 13-3 across the board will not happen. On that point the Redskins and Eagles are still the odd teams out here. I am confident the Giants will beat the Redskins again. The Eagles problem is that they are not a very consistent football team, they show flashes of brilliance (against Pittsburgh) and at other times they are mediocre. The Eagles will not make the playoffs losing to such teams as the Bears. The injury to Westbrook is a killer, their MVP of the team. How long is he out for?

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Chargers win!!!!

That was a tough game to watch. I hate close games like that. I don't like being stressed out for 3 hours. But it's nice to see that the team is pretty balanced. When the offense is having a bad day, (like yesterday), the defense can step up and win the game and vice versa.

My boy Mighty Mouse AGAIN came up big when it was needed. I can't wait until my custom authentic Sproles jersey shows up. :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Springsteen to headline Super Bowl XLIII halftime show.
Ugh, Springsteen. Wow, I didn't think they could get any more boring after that Stones debacle, but I guess they've proven me wrong. Looks like I'll be switching to the Puppy Bowl during half time.

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.lingeriebowl.com/

It looks like the Lingerie Bowl is becoming an actual league. I guess that automatically makes me a San Diego Seduction fan.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis