NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
And Brett Favre looked GOD AWFUL!!! The Chargers easily could have had 4-5 picks.
I have to agree. He didn't look too good at all. He was limping alot at the end also. I'm wondering if he's going to make the season.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm gearing up for the game tonite.

My prediction:

Packers:

Those of which we can not speak:
Wow, What a God awful game. I guess i won't be changing my name to Nomo the Greek any time soon. Took me 'til tonite to be able to type after the depression I felt.
Rogers did not have a good game.

Ug.

Last edited by a moderator:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I was surprised to see that Plaxico Burress has been suspended for 2 weeks for missong a practice on Monday!? :eek:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I was surprised to see that Plaxico Burress has been suspended for 2 weeks for missong a practice on Monday!? :eek:
I can see hitting him in the pocket. But hurting the team, and suspending him is stupid IMO.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
I'd love to have an Audioholics fantasy football league next year.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I can see hitting him in the pocket. But hurting the team, and suspending him is stupid IMO.
There's gotta be more to it than is on the surface.
Face it he's a cocky SOB. A talented one, but an SOB none the less.
My opinion of course is jaded by the fact he burned my Packers pretty good last season.:mad:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Seems a bit harsh. Was the suspension levied by the team or by the NFL?
Plaxico missed practice and did not notify the team, he was suspended by the Giants organization. This would not fall under a league matter.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Plaxico missed practice and did not notify the team, he was suspended by the Giants organization. This would not fall under a league matter.
Still seems harsh.

By the way Minus, who's that in your avatar? Kinda looks like Anthony Bourdain.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not only that, he was unreachable for a 2 day period... I think that's what set off Coughlin. Missing practice on its own- that's probably just a fine. Disappearing for 2 days, suspension.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Not only that, he was unreachable for a 2 day period... I think that's what set off Coughlin. Missing practice on its own- that's probably just a fine. Disappearing for 2 days, suspension.
Aaaaahhhh... Now that makes more sense.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Wow I am impressed! I can't believe that someone on this board actually knew who that was.
Dude, I'm a chef groupie!!!

I've worked around restaurants for a large part of my life. His book was HI-larious!! Did you see that one episode of A Cook's Tour, (I think), where he was in Vietnam and ate a live Cobra heart? He said it was like eating a pissed off oyster. :D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Dude, I'm a chef groupie!!!

I've worked around restaurants for a large part of my life. His book was HI-larious!! Did you see that one episode of A Cook's Tour, (I think), where he was in Vietnam and ate a live Cobra heart? He said it was like eating a pissed off oyster. :D
Of course I have seen that episode of Cooks Tour:). The waiter gutted the live cobra right at the table and put the heart into a goblet type cup. The heart was still beating too when he ate it.

I have his Les Halles Cookbook (New York), it is the BOMB! I have also read his book Kitchen Confedential, it is one of my favorite reads.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Of course I have seen that episode of Cooks Tour:). The waiter gutted the live cobra right at the table and put the heart into a goblet type cup. The heart was still beating too when he ate it.

I have his Les Halles Cookbook (New York), it is the BOMB! I have also read his book Kitchen Confedential, it is one of my favorite reads.
Kitchen Confidential is the BEST book written about anything cooking. Bourdain himself is awesome- particularly his blatant honesty. I always love when he guest judges on top chef.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Kitchen Confidential is the BEST book written about anything cooking. Bourdain himself is awesome- particularly his blatant honesty. I always love when he guest judges on top chef.
Yeah Bourdain is great. I am making the recipes Onion Soup Les Halles (best french onion soup I have ever had:D) and the Lemon Tart from his cookbook tommorow.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Colts have a bye this week. I hope they don't soften up!:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis