NFL Football 2008-09

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
BTW the Bills play the Chargers in Buffalo on the 19th, should make for an excellent game. The stadium will be rocking!! With the flexible schedule I can see this game possibly getting moved to prime time.
I remember a game a few years ago, against the Bills I think. Every time the Chargers scored they got pelted by snowballs in the end zone. Pretty funny.

Hope to see a lot more of that. ;)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I remember a game a few years ago, against the Bills I think. Every time the Chargers scored they got pelted by snowballs in the end zone. Pretty funny.

I dunno about that, the Bills are much improved especially on defense and at quarterback. Should be a close game.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall

We're very good at that in NJ... except we throw iceballs in Giants Stadium

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
We're very good at that in NJ... except we throw iceballs in Giants Stadium
Same thing in Buffalo, I am sure Bryan Cox got a few thrown his way during his time with Miami...remember him...

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The COlts are getting whipped by the Texans (0-3)!!!:mad:

Last edited:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Wow! The Colts have turned it around!!! They are now winning 31-27. They were down 27-10 when I made my last post. Sweet!!! They actually pulled off the win baby!!!

Last edited:
MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Does San Diego suck this year or what. The Dolphins handed it to them today. Man, did Houston give that game to the Colts. Two fumbles and a pick turn a win into a loss.

ELI rockin' the league.

8 straight for the GGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Men

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I have to admit, the Dolphins beating them was quite a surprise.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Does San Diego suck this year or what. The Dolphins handed it to them today. Man, did Houston give that game to the Colts. Two fumbles and a pick turn a win into a loss.

ELI rockin' the league.

8 straight for the GGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Men
I think the Giants, Bills, Titans and Skins are the best four teams in the NFL at this point. I still can't belive the Colts came back and won. That has to be one of the biggest turn arounds in the NFL. Amazing really.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I think the Giants, Bills, Titans and Skins are the best four teams in the NFL at this point. I still can't belive the Colts came back and won. That has to be one of the biggest turn arounds in the NFL. Amazing really.

My power rankings after week #5 would be.

1) NY Giants
2) Dallas Cowboys
3) Pittsburgh Steelers
4) Tennessee Titans
5) Indianapolis Colts

Nope, no Redskins on this list:D. I am a huge Bills fan but I would put them somwhere around 10. They got spanked by the Cardinals this week, and they are a mediocre team at best. I still think Dallas and the Giants are much better than anyone else in the league right now.

Last edited:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai

1) NY Giants
2) Dallas Cowboys
3) Pittsburgh Steelers
4) Tennessee Titans
5) Indianapolis Colts

Nope, no Redskins on this list:D. I am a huge Bills fan but I would put them somwhere around 10. They got spanked by the Cardinals this week, and they are a mediocre team at best. I still think Dallas and the Giants are much better than anyone else in the league right now.

Pittsburg at #3:eek:? In my mind #2 doesn't really exist. :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Giants
Washington
Cowboys
Titans
Yeah- no way that you can't rank the skins in the top 5. I hate the skins, but they're 4-1 and have beaten arguably some of the best teams in the NFC (Dallas, Philly, Zona, NO).

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I am not jumping on the Redskins bandwaggon just yet. I am not sold they will keep this up through 11 more games. Seasons still early, so we will see...

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
So true. It's not how you start the season, but how you finish it! ;)

My beloved Bills had a great start to the season (4-1) but I see reality checking in soon:(. The Bills have a bye and then play the chargers, I think they will lose to them and then there season will go down hill from there:( The great teams in the NFL always finish strong going into the playoffs. I have a feeling Dallas will be the hottest team at the end of the year.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I am not jumping on the Redskins bandwaggon just yet. I am not sold they will keep this up through 11 more games. Seasons still early, so we will see...
You only said "power rankings after week #5". Not the end of the season. And right now in week #5 the Redskins should be mentioned.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

1) NY Giants
2) Dallas Cowboys
3) Pittsburgh Steelers
4) Tennessee Titans
5) Indianapolis Colts

Somebody dinged me:)....lol...you can leave your name the next time...i don't take it personally;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis