NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Colts lost!:mad::rolleyes: I think their defense is weak against the run. The Jags just outplayed them...

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I'm gearing up for the game tonite.

My prediction:

Packers:

Those of which we can not speak:

Last edited by a moderator:
croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai

My prediction:

Packers:

Yeah, I'm absolutely pulling for the Pack!!!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

My prediction:

Packers:

Get those beers cold and bring out that Wisconsin extra sharp spreadable cheddar cheese and crackers for this one:). Should be an excellent game!

I was hoping Denver would lose today:mad:. I am glad Pittsburgh lost:)...

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The PAck vs Cowbells is lower scoring than I'd have thought by now...Very physical.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
The PAck vs Cowbells is lower scoring than I'd have thought by now...Very physical.
Yeah. Considering the secondaries from both sides, the Packers banged up and Dallas just not very good I expected more points. Still no complaints here.

Hey, 1000 posts, Salute General.:D

S

StiMpACk

Enthusiast
i think im about to lose two weeks in a row in my fantasy..unacceptable!!

S

StiMpACk

Enthusiast
lol sometimes i wish i would have forgotten too :{ . makes watching some good games unbearable hahaha. and im in a keeper league so i kept brady..and omg... hahaha

poutanen

poutanen

Full Audioholic
Well I don't know if I should admit this, but I'm a Pats fan. Yesterday was a rough day... I expected a few loses this season, but not to Miami. If the Pats lost to almost any other team I'd find today less bitter... :mad:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Keep it up Chargers in the 2nd half!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....beat those jets-jets-jets!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Your Chargers just lost their virginity tonight....Darien87 you must feel so satisfied:D

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I watched no football this weekend. To busy working. :(

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
And Brett Favre looked GOD AWFUL!!! The Chargers easily could have had 4-5 picks.
Yean Cromartie should have had 4, 2 for TD's.

My boys are back!!! Finally Cottrell got off his *** and let the defense run wild!!! Why the hell didn't we see the blitzing and pressure the first 2 games!?!?

And Norv, can you tell me why the hell you don't let my boy Darren "Mighty Mouse" Sproles play more?!?!? The kid is MONEY!!!

This is definitely shaping up to be an interesting season. :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yean Cromartie should have had 4, 2 for TD's.

My boys are back!!! Finally Cottrell got off his *** and let the defense run wild!!! Why the hell didn't we see the blitzing and pressure the first 2 games!?!?

And Norv, can you tell me why the hell you don't let my boy Darren "Mighty Mouse" Sproles play more?!?!? The kid is MONEY!!!

This is definitely shaping up to be an interesting season. :D
I think it was a controlled wild... I believe the first "almost" pick by cromartie wasn't even on a blitz, it was just a terrible throw by a "gunslinger" :rolleyes:. Once Cottrell realized that Favre would throw the ball to anybody he just let them loose. Who was the DE that absolutely destroyed Favre?

Sproles is awesome- he and Leon Washington 2 of the top 3 reasons to watch the game last night (#3 of course was watching Favre suck :D). Definitely a great change of pace, particularly while LDT suffers from turf toe.

SD vs. Denver should be wild- awesome offenses, not much defense... final score could be 98-87

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Jets fans is smart

Did you guys happen to catch these geniuses on TV last night?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis