PB13-Ultra, Baby!!!!!!

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
The sub was a little more then that, but I think it will be worth it. The way I see it is, "Hey, I'm doing my part to help the economy." :cool:
I like that kinda of thinking and I should be helping out the economy soon to. I feel like its the only wright thing to do :D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I just got my PB13-Ultra a few weeks ago in Piano Black with the metal grill. Its an awesome sub, and thats after I've owned several subs, including the hard hitting Hsu Research VTF-3 HO Turbo.

I like the metal grill, and I'll try and post some pics...
Congrats to you!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's some crazy excursion at the end my friend!
I agree! That would have scared me into thinking that I broke the thing. Might be because years (and years) ago I saw the same thing on my Radio Shack Mach 2 speakers - and I don't think that they were designed for it. :D

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Yeah. It's quite impressive, and the Ultra didn't even balk at all. I would love to feel two of them moving like that.
I'd like you to send me the tunes you used. Especially "bass can u hear me" that I can't seem to find on the net.

BTW, I've read that the RS meter is not accurate at those levels.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'd like you to send me the tunes you used. Especially "bass can u hear me" that I can't seem to find on the net.

BTW, I've read that the RS meter is not accurate at those levels.
Funny, you insult my SPL meter and expect me to give you a song for free? :D

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Funny, you insult my SPL meter and expect me to give you a song for free? :D
Insult your meter?! I've been looking for the same one for a year now! Impossible to find in Canada! lol

TheFactor

TheFactor

Dam that sub is sick, now I want one and its all your fault SoundMan :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
you ordered one too?

DPS10 to PB13 = you need diapers.

TheFactor

TheFactor

you ordered one too?

No I wish, not yet. But I do have a plan in motion if all goes well sometime next month. But its just a plan, that looks good on paper so will see.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I went from a DLS-3750R wich is just a slight setup up from the DPS10 to a 20-39PC+ and it was a night and day difference, I can only imaging going from a DPS10 to a PB13, that would be downright scary.

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
I would LOVE to own one too after seeing croseiv's demo on youtube but there is no way I would spend 2000$ on ONE speaker!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis