PB13-Ultra, Baby!!!!!!

Soundman

Soundman

Audioholic Field Marshall
i'm curious. what was your previous subwoofer? :)
I'm currently not running a sub, got everything set to large for now, so I'm expecting there to be quite a difference. I did have an older Logitech sub which was obviously not going to get the job done in my current room. Instead of gradually upgrading...and upgrading...and upgrading, I decided to just wait, save up and then get the best i could reasonably afford. So, here I am. I'm hoping it will be worth it. :)

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
I'm currently not running a sub, got everything set to large for now, so I'm expecting there to be quite a difference. I did have an older Logitech sub which was obviously not going to get the job done in my current room. Instead of gradually upgrading...and upgrading...and upgrading, I decided to just wait, save up and then get the best i could reasonably afford. So, here I am. I'm hoping it will be worth it. :)

After four months, I still have a silly grin on my face....I hope you will too.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, that makes me and my 20-39PC+ jealous. If I ever decide to err.... when I decide to upgrade, I don't know if I will go with the Ultra, or a Def Tech Trinity.

Soundman

Soundman

On the way!!!

Thanks you guys! I got a new shipping email today with tracking information. It looks like my Ultra just left Cleveland! :D

M

moreira85

Audioholic Chief
sweeeeeeeet!!

I just sold my guitar amp for $400. As soon as I unload my Boston pv1000 sub for $400 I am calling SVS and pulling the trigger on the PLUS/2.
anyone have any pics of the textured black instead of getting the piano gloss.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

The PB13-Ultra is Bad To The BONE!

Last night I pulled the trigger on my PB13-Ultra for the first time. Oh My God that sub is awesome! As a previous owner of a Hsu Research VTF-3 HO Turbo, I thought I had experianced DEEP LOUD BASS. I was wrong. The VTF-3 HO Turbo is a bad *** sub, but lets get things straight, it ain't no Ultra!!!

The PB13-Ultra could be in a class of its own, I played Alanis Morissette's "Thank You" cranked up on the Emotiva both in volume and Bass Gain and Holy Crap! I thought it would bottom out, but the Ultra just kept going! and Going! Louder and Louder until family members started complaining :p That Ultra is one powerful sub! Thank You SVS!

Soundman

Soundman

Last night I pulled the trigger on my PB13-Ultra for the first time. Oh My God that sub is awesome! As a previous owner of a Hsu Research VTF-3 HO Turbo, I thought I had experianced DEEP LOUD BASS. I was wrong. The VTF-3 HO Turbo is a bad *** sub, but lets get things straight, it ain't no Ultra!!!

The PB13-Ultra could be in a class of its own, I played Alanis Morissette's "Thank You" cranked up on the Emotiva both in volume and Bass Gain and Holy Crap! I thought it would bottom out, but the Ultra just kept going! and Going! Louder and Louder until family members started complaining :p That Ultra is one powerful sub! Thank You SVS!
Oh.......the agony!!!! It's statements like this that is making this wait that much more painfull! :eek:

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Oh.......the agony!!!! It's statements like this that is making this wait that much more painfull! :eek:
Soundman - I waited almost two months for my Ultra after ordering. But Holy Crap! This sub is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! Can't wait till nobody is at home so I can crank this sub up again!

Soundman

Soundman

Almost here!

...just checked the tracking...left Toledo....in transit to Raleigh/Durham! :cool:

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
...just checked the tracking...left Toledo....in transit to Raleigh/Durham! :cool:

I'm sorry sir.... there has been a slight change of destination, that shipment has been re-routed to intercept with my house first... A second shipment will be initialized ASAP, but it might be a week or so before we get it all straightened out.... :eek:

Soundman

Soundman

I'm sorry sir.... there has been a slight change of destination, that shipment has been re-routed to intercept with my house first... A second shipment will be initialized ASAP, but it might be a week or so before we get it all straightened out.... :eek:
Nooooo!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Soundman - I waited almost two months for my Ultra after ordering. But Holy Crap! This sub is WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!! Can't wait till nobody is at home so I can crank this sub up again!
why the long wait?

and you know there's a requirement to post pics after a statement like that! :)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Nooooo!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
How far is Rocky Mount from Charlotte? You should bring your sub over to my place so we can compare subs.... but that may be a bad idea since after hearing the Ultra, I may have to get one.

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

How far is Rocky Mount from Charlotte? You should bring your sub over to my place so we can compare subs.... but that may be a bad idea since after hearing the Ultra, I may have to get one.
Once exposed to an Ultra, desire takes over and you MUST have one :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis