majorloser

majorloser

I'm the guy in the yellow shirt ... good luck finding me!

this room has been a store room for quite some time ... stuff we think have sentimental value ... it's gonna be hard to throw them out. looks like I'm gonna have to move them to another place :)
In the mirror. Can't see your face due to the flash :(

EDIT (Let my contacts in the NSA handle it)

majorloser

majorloser

Mike,

When I submitted your picture to the NSA their eyes lit up.
If you hear a loud whistling noise from the sky, RUN! :eek:

(Just kidding)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
you now why the neighbors aren't bothered by the HT bass?

even the bunker busters can't get me way down in the earth!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
a little progress ...

with new gray ceiling :)

grandpa's bayonet

painting the shelves black

where I will mount the projection screen ... it's movable! :p

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
woohoo

taking them out of the boxes

calibration

still a mess

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
"And so, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, millions of people struggle to put their lives back in order. The devastation was on the ............" ;)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Looking good Mike, I think that floor is really nice, just needs to be refinished.

Get rid of all that clutter! I long for the day when my HT doesn't have to share a room with my bed, computer, and other crud.

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I just don't understand, how did you get all that stuff? You have more equipment than the store does!:eek:

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
seth, they keep falling off the truck!

sheep, thanks ... to refinish the floor, Im gonna need to move everything out. I don't have the time or strength to do all that.

tomorrow, and that's a nice way of saying ...? I was supposed to title the pictures, "a tornado passed here" :)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Mike,

I'm going to ask the question, that's on everyones mind.

Where the FRICK to you get all your monies?

SheepStar

MACCA350

MACCA350

Audioholic Chief
Mike,

SheepStar
You remember that couple that won $300,000,000 or so in the lottery...........Mike's their son:D

cheers;)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
tomorrow, and that's a nice way of saying ...? I was supposed to title the pictures, "a tornado passed here" :)
LOL, I wish I had that much gear to get cluttered up. I'm sure the missus will get you straightening things up soon (or else!). ;)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Mike,

SheepStar
You remember that couple that won $300,000,000 or so in the lottery...........Mike's their son:D

cheers;)
if I had unlimited funds, you'd be seeing rotel Rb1092's and 1091's powering those fronts :) and a lot more DD's

I just don't spend that much on anything else. I never bought my own car, I go out maybe twice a week, because I don't go out, I don't spend as much on fuel, food and clothing.

I think the car thing is what saves me a lot of money, I just ride whatever car is available in the garage. maybe one of these days i'll take a pic of "my" rides.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
if I had unlimited funds, you'd be seeing rotel Rb1092's and 1091's powering those fronts :) and a lot more DD's

I just don't spend that much on anything else. I never bought my own car, I go out maybe twice a week, because I don't go out, I don't spend as much on fuel, food and clothing.

I think the car thing is what saves me a lot of money, I just ride whatever car is available in the garage. maybe one of these days i'll take a pic of "my" rides.
How bout now? It just seems like you've got infinite funds for subs...

SheepStar

MACCA350

MACCA350

Audioholic Chief
Mike, I never said they gave you the lot:p.......just a few of the scraps:D

cheers;)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
How bout now? It just seems like you've got infinite funds for subs...

SheepStar
two of those ultras are loans from the wife :) I technically don't OWE her anything yet because they haven't arrived yet.

Mike, I never said they gave you the lot:p.......just a few of the scraps:D

cheers;)
I was sitting here smiling to myself ... because I was imagining all the stuff I can do with all that cash! $300,000,000!!!! I'm gonna build a freakin house over my freakin HT room, Audio Room, Koi Pond Living Room, 50 square meter bedroom, 50 square meter walk in closet and 50 square meter t&b!!!!

MACCA350

MACCA350

Audioholic Chief
two of those ultras are loans from the wife :) I technically don't OWE her anything yet because they haven't arrived yet.

I was sitting here smiling to myself ... because I was imagining all the stuff I can do with all that cash! $300,000,000!!!! I'm gonna build a freakin house over my freakin HT room, Audio Room, Koi Pond Living Room, 50 square meter bedroom, 50 square meter walk in closet and 50 square meter t&b!!!!
Here here:D mine will be hidden underground, and if the neighbors complain about that then I'm screwed:D

cheers;)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
surrounds gone, rear surrounds replaced with picture canvasses ... and crap loads of baby stuff!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
mike's "rides"

BMW 325 and Ford E150 Chateau Wagon

Toyota Camry and Ford Expedition

Chrysler 300 (oh yeah!) and Toyota Rav4

none of them are really "mine", but I ride whatever's available in the order of:
Camry
Rav4
BMW
300C/Expedition
and never the E150.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis