Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
My most charitable opinion of him is that he is willfully ignorant of Trump and his fascism. But do note that he does not distance himself from phrases like “poisoning the blood’ or even that the military should be used against “the enemy within” ( that is, anyone that disagreed with Trump).

Murderous and genocidal regimes needs their henchmen to carry out their murdering and I’m sure that at least one member here will step up.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, this you, right?

To summarize the article: If every undocumented migrant was deported, the US economy would collapse. So, while it's certainly a problem, the solution isn't mass deportation.
I don't know that they want all to be deported (I would assume some do, but that's a different issue), but they really need to be vetted. WE had to be tested and vaccinated for Covid, they didn't AFAIK. They're letting members of Tren de Aragua in and they're causing problems- we already had MS13, we don't need another group form hell.

How is immigration going up there? I see reports that it's not all hunky dory.

Any additional info about Trudeau's car being stopped in traffic?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Complaining about campaign promises is like Flounder in Animal House, when he whined about his brother's Lincoln being trashed- Otter said "Hey, you can't go through life worrying about your mistakes. You f&cked up, you trusted us".

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know that they want all to be deported (I would assume some do, but that's a different issue), but they really need to be vetted. WE had to be tested and vaccinated for Covid, they didn't AFAIK. They're letting members of Tren de Aragua in and they're causing problems- we already had MS13, we don't need another group form hell.

How is immigration going up there? I see reports that it's not all hunky dory.

Any additional info about Trudeau's car being stopped in traffic?
This is just malignant ignorance.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
My most charitable opinion of him is that he is willfully ignorant of Trump and his fascism. But do note that he does not distance himself from phrases like “poisoning the blood’ or even that the military should be used against “the enemy within” ( that is, anyone that disagreed with Trump).

Murderous and genocidal regimes needs their henchmen to carry out their murdering and I’m sure that at least one member here will step up.
I’ve never said any of those things. And what about the fact that the wheels never fell off America. You know, when trump was actually president. The question still remains, that Kamala sidesteps like it’s a train coming at her. Are we better off than now than four years ago? For you that’s rhetorical…

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I’ve never said any of those things. And what about the fact that the wheels never fell off America. You know, when trump was actually president. The question still remains, that Kamala sidesteps like it’s a train coming at her. Are we better off than now than four years ago? For you that’s rhetorical…
I never claimed that you did, did I? On the other hand you don’t distance yourself from them, that I said.

And here is yet another post of yours not taking a clear position against this, like a real conservative would.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I never claimed that you did, did I? On the other hand you don’t distance yourself from them, that I said.
Sounded like you were saying that. And again. What of the fact that the wheels never fell off when trump was president before? Despite all the claims that the world will end suddenly if he’s president, when it didn’t happen before. Seems like the world was more stable then…

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Oh my! You really have reading comprehension issues. But I’m sure you’ll get some creds from the MAGA bros for that.
Point is. I don’t answer to you. And you don’t answer anything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis