D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watched the highlights and man was that some terrible tackling by the Eagles. Tyler and Moore's long TD on shorter passes. Godwin's TD was a hail mary and the defender was nowhere in sight. The Eagles are in deep doo doo moving forward IMO.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
All the division winners/home teams won this weekend with the exception of the boys. BB may be talking with JJ next after his Falcons interview. The bummer was that only the Lions game was close. Hope for more competitive games next weekend. Usually the best football of the year.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Wow, weekend started off awful with KC win and Browns loss. BUT it ended strong! 4/4 wins after that!!
Go Pack GO!!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
'Fly Eagles Fly' ............ LMAO !!! Never have I seen a team start 10-1 and look SO pathetic after that !!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
RIP to my Steelers. Maybe it's time for Tomlin to go....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
'Fly Eagles Fly' ............ LMAO !!! Never have I seen a team start 10-1 and look SO pathetic after that !!
Agreed. That was a slow-motion self-destruct over the last 9 games. Dallas however flamed out HARD in their playoff game.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yes reminds me of the Pats with Brady’s last year. They started 8-0 and Tom was quoted as being the most miserable 8-0 QB ever. They lost their last game to lose the bye and then lost the playoff game at home. They obviously haven’t been the same since. Eggles may need major changes.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Some nice matchups on tap for the weekend. Can't wait. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Since I don't have a horse in this race anymore, I'll make my weekend picks.
Houston at Baltimore - Baltimore
Green Bay at San Fran - San Fran
Tampa at Detroit - Detroit
KC at Buffalo - this is tough, but I'll go with Buffalo.
Anybody else?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
David, I'm with you on your picks, although I'll be pulling for GB and Houston

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Anybody else?
I would pick the same but wouldn’t be surprised if KC comes through.

It would be a huge upset if anyone beats Baltimore. Their defense is so good.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Anybody else?
I like all of your picks except Packers to win. I know that it's a longshot, but my team since 60s!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like all of your picks except Packers to win. I know that it's a longshot, but my team since 60s!
It will be interesting to see if this Packer team can stop the run. I seem to remember the last couple meetings they just ran all over them. The NFC Championship a few years back was especially embarrassing. I believe that was 30-0 at halftime.

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Yes, the Packers pass defense is OK, but run defense has been pretty pathetic :(

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Bring on the divisional round games! Games start in an hour. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis