lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not enough crooks supporting him
Not just crooks support him, mentally challenged people for some reason seem to like him, altho he would probably simply denigrate them given a chance.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
This reminds me of a MAGA meeting..." How Dumb Are You, Uncle Dad ?? "

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
2028, or drops over.:confused:
If the orange freak wins in 2024 I expect him to either: 1) declare a national emergency and assert that the Twenty-Second Amendment doesn't apply and he can therefore stay in office beyond his second term, or 2) try to name one of his sons vice president (my guess is Eric Trump), then resign just before the end of his second term, followed by another round of the 2020 "The election was stolen!" B.S. to keep Eric in after he loses in 2028.

Dropping over would of course be preferred.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If the orange freak wins in 2024 I expect him to either: 1) declare a national emergency and assert that the Twenty-Second Amendment doesn't apply and he can therefore stay in office beyond his second term, or 2) try to name one of his sons vice president (my guess is Eric Trump), then resign just before the end of his second term, followed by another round of the 2020 "The election was stolen!" B.S. to keep Eric in after he loses in 2028.

Dropping over would of course be preferred.
Yep pardon pardon pardon.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
on both sides of the aisle !!
I can spend my entire time blaming the Democrats, but it doesn't fix my party's own problems. We have to accept for all our talk of the corrupt deep state, we are likely going to elect a candidate in Trump who has multiple indictments against him. We complained when the media didn't cover the BLM riots, but we looked the other way on January 6th.

We also have to simply get better. How many times are we going to lose the popular vote and expect to win the presidential election?? I suggest, that while we cannot control everything, we can control our messaging. I think this starts with more hard journalism on the "real" things Democrats do that harm our country. We simply cannot wait around for CNN or Msnbc to do the reporting for us. We need to take a more proactive approach with our own news. Do we want more opinion hosts, or do we want people with a stronger journalist and constitutional background that can articulate conservatism. Playing another watered-down country song in the background---well what the hell is that doing for our message? We need a vision, a philosophy, and people who are passionate on these ideas. Above all, we have to have an energy and excitement for these ideals.

Something like that. Ah nevermind. Silly of me. ;)

jinjuku

jinjuku

Voting just gets the results you deserve....not that it works particularly well.
I'm sure you're not saying what I think your intimating. That if something doesn't go your way it's broke but if it does go your way it's working as it should.

I'll show up like I always do and I won't vote for him this time either. I posted the Bill Burr clip that summarizes my view on it.

If you are tired of the smell of a dog turd the best thing to do is just let it dry up and blow away. But people keep messing with it and what should be way back in our rear view mirror is smeared all over the bottom of our collective shoes and I have some Dem's and media to thank for that.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
They voted last time, were you not happy with the outcome?
Don't even have a clue what you are getting at. All voters all sides, like in my state, there are 14,245,135 registers voters, in the last election, 11,137, 676 voters voted. But the Democratic side only had a 36% turnout. They talked big on the news and in local forums, but they didn't show up. Trump had 51 % and Biden had 47.9. If the rest of the Democratic party would have voted Fl might of had a different outcome.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Don't even have a clue what you are getting at. All voters all sides, like in my state, there are 14,245,135 registers voters, in the last election, 11,137, 676 voters voted. But the Democratic side only had a 36% turnout. They talked big on the news and in local forums, but they didn't show up. Trump had 51 % and Biden had 47.9. If the rest of the Democratic party would have voted Fl might of had a different outcome.
Sounds like a them problem. Let's try the inverse: Voting isn't broken just because some people stayed home.

jinjuku

jinjuku

See? I can label a post dumb, as well. And, congratulations. That's the first one I've awarded.
You're the one that doesn't know the text book definition of 'works'. Don't worry, labeling yours as dumb is now automated on my end.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You're the one that doesn't know the text book definition of 'works'. Don't worry, labeling yours as dumb is now automated on my end.
I know the textbook definition. I asked for yours, specifically as it pertains to the subject of voting. I'm sure you know that, but preferred to avoid answering. And "labeling yours as dumb is now automated on my end" says far more about you than it does about me.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis