D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Maybe not 100 mph but when the car hit the roundabout that was fast cause that was like a Dukes of Hazzard jump LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
When they cut the tree down and it falls on the roof LOL.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Heading up north. One sign said $2.99/gl. Cities suck. :p
Two weeks ago, I bought gas at a station where it was priced at $2.99 but with the discount I get from grocery store points, I paid $2.89 and this was in Milwaukee, where we pay more and have Ethanol shoved down our throats. Out of MKE county, I regularly see prices at least ten cents lower than in town and it's usually within five minutes of filling my tank. When I was on a road trip in August, I bought gas and less than ten miles farther, it was twenty cents cheaper.

highfigh

highfigh

It's LOL when conservative radio says things like 'hundreds of thousands are demonstrating and getting violent.' 100,000+ are getting violent, eh? ;) Who? Where? America no. Middle East maybe.
That could happen, if they count everyone around the country.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Two weeks ago, I bought gas at a station where it was priced at $2.99 but with the discount I get from grocery store points, I paid $2.89 and this was in Milwaukee, where we pay more and have Ethanol shoved down our throats. Out of MKE county, I regularly see prices at least ten cents lower than in town and it's usually within five minutes of filling my tank. When I was on a road trip in August, I bought gas and less than ten miles farther, it was twenty cents cheaper.
One station in the cities here is $2.99, and the average is around $3.29. Though I've seen $3.44 too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That could happen, if they count everyone around the country.
I think they were referring to colleges, and it's conservative radio LOL. Of course there are protests, and a lot of it is pretty dumb. But that there are "hundreds of thousands" getting violent is difficult to believe.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think they were referring to colleges, and it's conservative radio LOL. Of course there are protests, and a lot of it is pretty dumb. But that there are "hundreds of thousands" getting violent is difficult to believe.
It’s a good thing that assault weapons and other guns are very hard to get then. Oh wait… o_O

But that “hundreds of thousands” getting violent is just something he made up.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It’s a good thing that assault weapons and other guns are very hard to get then. Oh wait… o_O

But that “hundreds of thousands” getting violent is just something he made up.
It would have been reported everywhere if there was violence on that scale LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Like the one where there's a paved over bump in the middle of the street and the kids are recording these cars unaware of what will happen LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I still listen to Hugh Hewitt on occasion, especially if a good guest is on. Hugh believes there could be a generational shift with the anti-semitism in some colleges. He says it would be on the scale of post 9-11, but then says it would be 5-10%. Still enough to effect the electoral. Both his guests disagreed. For me it's pretty simple: as long as Trump is their leader this country will be divided. Until Republicans realize behavior and character are just as important as policy will that happen.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A few days late for Veterans Day (thanks to all that served) but this is worth a look ........

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I like the guy and while the fact that he wouldn't embrace the stupidity that we know as 'MAGA' I felt his conservative beliefs were solid.
Now if the courts would just actually convict Trump and place him in jail, and someone in the Democratic side with some darn sense puts a candidate up there that's not loony tunes or medically challenged maybe this country can move on.

highfigh

highfigh

Now if the courts would just actually convict Trump and place him in jail, and someone in the Democratic side with some darn sense puts a candidate up there that's not loony tunes or medically challenged maybe this country can move on.
People could decide to move on if they wanted to, but they don't. The argument about seeing something on TV, online or in print that is offensive has been "Well, just don't watch/read/look at it". Why is this different? Aside from the fact that the media is like a freaking Bulldog with a favorite chew toy, that is. If the media would ignore him, people would forget (they always do, in seconds) and we would see more about the previous news cycles.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Chris I hear 'ya, but like so much of our legal system in this country it's a 'Cluster F' !! Hell, yesterdays news told of some idiot Judge in Suffolk County NY that let a serial arsonist out without bail only to have him/her(who knows what 'it' was) commit armed robbery two hours later. BTW, have you seen OJ wandering around Florida lately ? ;)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Chris I hear 'ya, but like so much of our legal system in this country it's a 'Cluster F' !! Hell, yesterdays news told of some idiot Judge in Suffolk County NY that let a serial arsonist out without bail only to have him/her(who knows what 'it' was) commit armed robbery two hours later. BTW, have you seen OJ wandering around Florida lately ? ;)
the latest sightings of OJ " Nov 7, 2023 — O.J. Simpson was spotted looking extremely frail and appearing to limp through the streets of Las Vegas on Monday. "

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time I watched an OJ documentary. All the "high profile" lawyers standing behind OJ was like caricatures LOL. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis