D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was in tears LOL.....:D

Zodiac Killer: “Yep, it was him. Case closed.”

the zodiac killers identity has been confirmed! but we’re still waiting for it to be confirmed by the same group who i just said confirmed his identity. hope that made sense

Imagine if zodiac purposely made the code un readable and random in such a way that it looks like a complex combination code but isn’t

man really lived the life of a serial killer and died of old age. really goes to show what you can accomplish if u set your mind to it

So…it’s finally known, but it’s not known? Awesome.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the car flying through the air and going into a house.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Remember 10 years ago hearing something about a local city council wanting to contract for bird houses I think in a park or something. I thought that's what &^%$# trees are for.:rolleyes:

Over 20 years ago I use to record local city council meetings for an access channel. I remember this one guy. Say if there was five members, he was always the one to vote down on spending. The rest often voted up. Looking back I imagine some of it was planning & development and keeping the local economy vibrant etc. But it was pretty cool seeing him go nay on so much of it.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
kinda like those 10k toilet seats the Pentagon pushes on the tax payers ...... ;)
You understand the cost for expensive hammers and toilet seats were for 'special projects', right?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Darn, guess I didn't remember he died in 2020. They were my heroes growing up. The LOD. I'd always laugh at how they'd charge the ring and pound on the jobbers and the match was over about as quickly as the bell rang.
1702073291332.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Kinzinger (second half of video) thinks an inquiry of impeachment means they are taking steps towards impeachment because that's what the MAGA base demands. I originally said it's theatre, and the reason the House doesn't want to make the inquiry public is because if they don't have the evidence on Joe than they will run with the deep state narrative. I still think though MAGA has far more to lose in all this. By calling them out on letting law go to its natural conclusion (regardless of party), I think that will about end the conversation with MAGA.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I still would put all my chips on narrative. The GOP isn't really interested in getting to the bottom of the probe. It's far more beneficial to push the deep state narrative. Or if there is meat to the Bidens inquiry they might string this along with the outcome of Trump's cases.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis