Robb elementary shooting in TX

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Have you noticed that a lot of good people get assassinated. Relatives and close friends report them as being friendly and always ready to help others.

Is the percentage of good people on this planet reducing? It damn looks like it! Our planet is really sick! I was born at the right time and I believe that, unfortunately worse times will come but I will be gone then.
People seem to have lost the ability to think about the consequences of what they'll eventually do. We had sick, terrible people but it didn't strike me as happening so often. I do put some blame on the media for sensationalizing EVERYTHING, too. They just have to 'get the scoop', announce and advertise news events as 'late-breaking', "as reported only on Channel __" and far too often, sit there with a smarmy smile while people have died tragically.

highfigh

highfigh

but the pros can't, correct ?
They can use laser rangefinders before, but not during the tournament.

Anyone can get the right distance with a laser, but how many can actually hit it that far, accurately? The caddies on the tour walk the course before every round, have a book with course details and distance to the front edge from sprinkler heads, water pipe covers, trees, the edges of bunkers, etc- they're able to look at the book, get the yardage and then, it's a matter of adjusting for wind, course conditions (dry, medium, wet) and humidity.

I prefer to do it the old way- use the markings on sprinkler heads, walk to the ball and add/subtract before picking a club.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
but the pros can't, correct ?
The pros could only at the PGA Championship. That started in 2021 at PGA Championship. The other events, not allowed. They are allowed during practice rounds at the professional level at all events. One thing when they use them it speeds up play and pace of play has always been an issue on the tour.

highfigh

highfigh

The pros could only at the PGA Championship. That started in 2021 at PGA Championship. The other events, not allowed. They are allowed during practice rounds at the professional level at all events. One thing when they use them it speeds up play and pace of play has always been an issue on the tour.
I think they were doing fine without laser rangefinders.

When I watch pros golf, I want to see a grizzled old Scottish caddy with wiry gray hair & stubble, a pipe, tattered pants (preferably like clam diggers and Argyle socks), maybe one eye partially closed and muttering as they walk down the fairway.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sadly it is becoming more evident that LEO's F'd up badly...... :mad:
Just as disturbing is their changing stories bordering on lying, from what I've read, as that means they are unwilling to admit or learn from their mistakes. Clear, unambiguous and true communication is very important.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I think USA is going to regularly have mass shootings unless Republican voters decide to make this a priority issue. There is support among a majority of Republican voters for some gun control after all.
Yes, there is. Is that new or been there in silence? They certainly have not come through during elections from the looks of the elected in office.

M

Mojo Navigator

Junior Audioholic
Three thoughts come to mind:

1. Murdering innocent Americans, including children, is a small price to pay to get re-elected as a Republican. Not much $$$ going to Democrats.

2. If campaign contributions from the NRA were banned we wouldn't have a gun problem. Politicians are easily bought.

3. The myth of law enforcement protecting citizens is gone. They only exist to protect themselves. Otherwise, the police unions would push to ban assault weapons. They have shamelessly exploited these tragedies to increase their funding without accountabilty to their communities.

M

Mojo Navigator

Junior Audioholic
Jesus
Guns
Babies

The most hypocritical slogan of the year.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

LOL, what would you do with it ?? :p
Let me see. I will think of something. Maybe I'll use it in car to see how close people are following me? :D
Besides, I have room in my toolbox. I'll stop when it is full.
Come to think of it, I'll just by another, larger one.:D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, there is. Is that new or been there in silence? They certainly have not come through during elections from the looks of the elected in office.
Many are forgetting that elections do have consequences, and accepting that their vote contributes to mass murder of children is difficult. It’s their choice after all.

M

Mojo Navigator

Junior Audioholic
Many are forgetting that elections do have consequences, and accepting that their vote contributes to mass murder of children is difficult. It’s their choice after all.
So, children do not have a right to life?

Their Constitutional rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness has been grossly violated.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis