What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
8 more blu-rays! "The Paradine Case (dir. Alfred Hitchcock, 1947)" and "True Grit (John Wayne)" will replace DVD's, the rest are new to my movie collection.
IMG_4308.JPG

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A full set of adjustable rear alignment arms (camber, toe, and traction) from Voodoo13 and adjustable upper control arms from SPL Parts.
I just saw an article that COBB had to drop Flex Fuel kit support; actually all companies making aftermarket FF kits. Seems the Fed got involved in that one and basically said they can't do it anymore. My son has it installed...

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I just saw an article that COBB had to drop Flex Fuel kit support; actually all companies making aftermarket FF kits. Seems the Fed got involved in that one and basically said they can't do it anymore. My son has it installed...
Yeah, I know it's made a lot of Subaru tuners and owners not very happy.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Here are some stats according to fitbit of my last week's walking activities

IMG_6586.PNG

I noticed my feet feeling really tired and sore so I decide to flip my less than one year old sneakers over to look.
67330072371__26AE63B4-3A5D-4020-8C6C-551E183BE016.jpg
:eek:

I went out yesterday and bought myself a new pair of sneakers that are advertised to last for a 1000km

IMG_6590.jpg
IMG_6591.jpg
IMG_6592.jpg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
After I bought the sneakers, I picked these two items up at value village.

IMG_6589.jpg

and my Ebay order came i as well

IMG_6588.jpg

P

Push

Audioholic
@3db lol I still remember those Solid Gold TV commercials from Shell back in the day. My Grandmother only fueled at PetroCanada, but when a new cassette was on offer, she fueled at Shell that day.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
@3db lol I still remember those Solid Gold TV commercials from Shell back in the day. My Grandmother only fueled at PetroCanada, but when a new cassette was on offer, she fueled at Shell that day.
I dont remember them at all. Maybe it was advertised on cable TV which we didnt have growing up. My parents used to fill up at Texaco or Esso so I missed that whole advertisement from Shell as well. I only need volume 10 to complete my collection but its currently not available at Etsy or EBay.

P

Push

Audioholic
I dont remember them at all. Maybe it was advertised on cable TV which we didnt have growing up. My parents used to fill up at Texaco or Esso so I missed that whole advertisement from Shell as well. I only need volume 10 to complete my collection but its currently not available at Etsy or EBay.
Hmmmm, we just had 2 and 10 (CTV/CBC) out here in the sticks. I could be remembering wrong, that was 40? years ago. I packed up some of Gram's old records and tapes, but I have no idea where they got put. My Ex may have tossed them, but I'll see if I can find you your Vol 10.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Here are some stats according to fitbit of my last week's walking activities

View attachment 55822

I noticed my feet feeling really tired and sore so I decide to flip my less than one year old sneakers over to look.
View attachment 55823 :eek:

I went out yesterday and bought myself a new pair of sneakers that are advertised to last for a 1000km

View attachment 55824View attachment 55825View attachment 55826
First pair looks like New Balance. I went from NB to Hoka and never looked back.
do you walk all day??? That is good work.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmmm, we just had 2 and 10 (CTV/CBC) out here in the sticks. I could be remembering wrong, that was 40? years ago. I packed up some of Gram's old records and tapes, but I have no idea where they got put. My Ex may have tossed them, but I'll see if I can find you your Vol 10.
Thankyou very much.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
First pair looks like New Balance. I went from NB to Hoka and never looked back.
do you walk all day??? That is good work.
I walk between 12km and 14km in the mornings at least 5 times a week. Then a couple of km with my 17 yr old dog which is more stop and sniff then walking. :) Sometimes I challenge myself to a 20km walk but ot very often.

The old pair where NB that I ordered off of Amazon.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I used to wear New Balance too, but have moved on to Asics and Brooks now.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Appetite for Destruction

Super Deluxe Edition

Includes 5.1 Blu-ray Audio

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I used to wear New Balance too, but have moved on to Asics and Brooks now.
New Balance 990 for me for many many years. But now I think the Brooks Ghost fit me better, seems to be more width options and the toe box fits me better.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I walk between 12km and 14km in the mornings at least 5 times a week. Then a couple of km with my 17 yr old dog which is more stop and sniff then walking. :) Sometimes I challenge myself to a 20km walk but ot very often.

The old pair where NB that I ordered off of Amazon.
HOKA is good. That’s what I like.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Another set of movie "upgrades" from lousy transfer VHS and DVD. However "The Day The Earth Caught Fire" (1961, UK) is new to my collection, a 'classic' British "end of the world" disaster film!
"The Hitch-hiker" (1953) is a new 2K restoration, the DVD I had looked like shi*, made by one of those el-cheapo companies who merely copy tapes to DVD and call it an "upgrade".

IMG_4333.JPG

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Well, after my two Sons, 35 and 43 year's of age, and my two oldest grandson's both 10 year's of age have been egging me on to join them in the world of video gaming I've made the jump to PS4. Picked up PS4 limited edition, alone with my first game.
View attachment 53876
View attachment 53877
Wow what a journey you'll have.
Well, after my two Sons, 35 and 43 year's of age, and my two oldest grandson's both 10 year's of age have been egging me on to join them in the world of video gaming I've made the jump to PS4. Picked up PS4 limited edition, alone with my first game.
View attachment 53876
View attachment 53877
How are you holding up with your gaming experience?
Just showed up

I can't say I will buy this one but the visuals are very nice.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Wow what a journey you'll have.

How are you holding up with your gaming experience?

I can't say I will buy this one but the visuals are very nice.
So far good, I've borrowed a few games from my Sons. It's going slow, gotta get use to using all of the buttons on the controller. The older PS2, you had just 3 or 4 buttons to use, now all of um. Dune is very good! the surround track is awesome.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
So far good, I've borrowed a few games from my Sons. It's going slow, gotta get use to using all of the buttons on the controller. The older PS2, you had just 3 or 4 buttons to use, now all of um. Dune is very good! the surround track is awesome.
Go kick some ass Gramps!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis