What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I bought a new car. Well that is to say I put money down and ordered it. Could take 4 months to get. I still have not seen one in person and neither has the dealership. Nevermind, I guess I have nothing real to report.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I bought a new car. Well that is to say I put money down and ordered it. Could take 4 months to get. I still have not seen one in person and neither has the dealership. Nevermind, I guess I have nothing real to report.
You're not sharing much here. Not even a photo. o_O

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
You could at least reveal what you ordered.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
2022 WRX limited. I was offered 5 grand less than I paid for my 2019 that has 24k miles. Crazy times we are in. I've looked for a photo of mine with the extra kit I got but have not found anything good. Dark gray with red underspoilers.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That's some solid mid life crisis material there.

Congrats.
That's what one of my coworkers said about my car when I bought it, but it was more a natural progression from what I'd already owned and driven for years.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
So Subaru really named a car WReX?!

And y'all think this is a mid-life crisis vehicle? :p A Subaru?

:)

P

Push

Audioholic
2022 WRX limited. I was offered 5 grand less than I paid for my 2019 that has 24k miles. Crazy times we are in. I've looked for a photo of mine with the extra kit I got but have not found anything good. Dark gray with red underspoilers.
Congrats on the new wheels!

And isn't the used market insane? Last month the dealership where I bought my Gladiator called me and said they wanted my truck back on trade. I had it a year, put 37000 kms on it and they offered me what I paid, plus any interest payments and loan fees. Unfortunately the only thing they had on the lot that I was interested in was a Gladiator Rubicon, which was 17Gs more than my Willys, even after my APAS discount.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
So Subaru really named a car WReX?!

And y'all think this is a mid-life crisis vehicle? :p A Subaru?

:)
Ever ridden in one? Great rally cars, good performance per dollar and it has a enough head room for tall people. I rode with a friend to WI and back, and going past Chatham Ontario I warned him about the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) in that area. He pulled over at a rest stop for gas and then showed me how well the car accelerated on the on ramp to the highway. It ended up being a costly exhibition. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ever ridden in one? Great rally cars, good performance per dollar and it has a enough head room for tall people. I rode with a friend to WI and back, and going past Chatham Ontario I warned him about the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) in that area. He pulled over at a rest stop for gas and then showed me how well the car accelerated on the on ramp to the highway. It ended up being a costly exhibition. :)
I didn’t say they weren’t good cars. Just not mid-life crisis cars. ;)
:cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis