What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ordered my S22 Ultra 512GB in black. Not enough of a jump to the standard 22 or + from my phone and there was a free upgrade from 256GB to 512GB. Hopeful for delivery on the 25th as they're saying after this first run, it could be months before another one.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I purchased a new M1 iMac to process/edit images made with my D750 Nikon Camera via Lightroom Classic. It's worked out to be an ideal solution. I also discovered the iMac is ideal for Apple Music entertainment in lossless and hi-res via usb connection to my Parasound P6. So, what could be wrong here. I'll tell you, after 2 months I still do not understand how to get images from Lightroom to an external hard drive, even having looked at several tutorials on the subject. It is so frustrating I regret the purchase and, when my budget allows, I will look at a Microsoft 11 solution, something with 16 gigs of RAM and a 24 inch screen.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Got this yesterday! PS4 limited edition.
IMG_20220213_022122610~2.jpg

Still messing around with it.

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Installed new speaker stands today and tried to clean up some of the cabling by mounting the surge protectors under the desk. Also added carpet spikes to my chairmat because it kept sliding around :D

Previous stands were IsoAcoustics ISO-155 and new ones are Gator Frameworks clamp on studio monitor stands.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Have a coupla their knives, so extended satisfaction to this and really like it so far, a nice substantial pan that so far is seasoning up nicely....

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well, after my two Sons, 35 and 43 year's of age, and my two oldest grandson's both 10 year's of age have been egging me on to join them in the world of video gaming I've made the jump to PS4. Picked up PS4 limited edition, alone with my first game.
IMG_20220216_055448929_HDR~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-053106~3.png

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Have a coupla their knives, so extended satisfaction to this and really like it so far, a nice substantial pan that so far is seasoning up nicely....

Nice and that is a good price. I have a set of the Made-in carbon steel and a few other pans and knives from them. Good stuff albeit a bit pricy.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well, after my two Sons, 35 and 43 year's of age, and my two oldest grandson's both 10 year's of age have been egging me on to join them in the world of video gaming I've made the jump to PS4. Picked up PS4 limited edition, alone with my first game.
View attachment 53876
View attachment 53877
PS5 MAN! I didn't think it would be a big improvement over the PS4, but it IS. Controller is much better as well and unfortunately, can't use them on the PS4. I have an older PS4 in my bedroom setup still since it does not support 4K (I have an original day 1 PS4), but it does seem to support HDR. No Atmos support though.

I also found out the PS5 supports Atmos. It says that it does not currently, however with a few audio settings, it works with 4K movies. I verified last night with a movie. I will have to check a few games that claim to have Atmos today.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
My son is a PC gamer so I've been able to resist the Playstation upgrade for now. :D

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
PS5 MAN! I didn't think it would be a big improvement over the PS4, but it IS. Controller is much better as well and unfortunately, can't use them on the PS4. I have an older PS4 in my bedroom setup still since it does not support 4K (I have an original day 1 PS4), but it does seem to support HDR. No Atmos support though.

I also found out the PS5 supports Atmos. It says that it does not currently, however with a few audio settings, it works with 4K movies. I verified last night with a movie. I will have to check a few games that claim to have Atmos today.
Can you even find PS5?

Dunno, I looked into the newest console generation and just haven't seen any GAMES that make me want to move ahead yet. My XBOX One has done what I need. I do like that the controllers from the XBONE generation are compatible with the new XBOX Series S/X--Which becomes important when you drop some coin on a nice fight stick.

Then, I recently got an OLED Nintendo Switch :cool:

Several Switch exclusive games that I have been wanting to play. I know Nintendo tends to lag behind with the raw technical specs, but they make up for it with games that are actually different and FUN!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis