What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I have it too. It is very good. I listened to both back to back last week. I would tend to agree, it might be better than DSotM.

Wow I paid 9 bucks for mine in the used section at our local Sam goodie’s record store at the mall was never opened. The kids in that store never herd of sacd or multi channel music there like what’s it do lol ended up digging threw there stock and found 6 more !
$76 now, was $40 when I ordered it years ago.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
How do you like those socks? I've been buying these, just got a fresh set this week and I love them:

I find them to be pretty comfortable and breathable. Can't really comment on durability but they do have a lifetime guarantee. I think they've got some positive reviews in running mags and forums and such.

Those socks at amazon seem to be pretty well reviewed in addition to your own positive experience. The feetures are significantly more expensive however. Even if they are "better" than the Celersport socks they probably aren't five times better D:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Wow I paid 9 bucks for mine in the used section at our local Sam goodie’s record store at the mall was never opened. The kids in that store never herd of sacd or multi channel music there like what’s it do lol ended up digging threw there stock and found 6 more !
What's a record store? LOL. Those are as rare as SACDs these days.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I find them to be pretty comfortable and breathable. Can't really comment on durability but they do have a lifetime guarantee. I think they've got some positive reviews in running mags and forums and such.

Those socks at amazon seem to be pretty well reviewed in addition to your own positive experience. The feetures are significantly more expensive however. Even if they are "better" than the Celersport socks they probably aren't five times better D:
The Celer's are very comfortable, but I've worn them out just wearing them daily, but they last long enough. Same with most socks for me, so I am OK with comfortable ones for that price. For an actual event, I wear Balega Enduros, which are about the same price for 1pr. as a 6 pack of those.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
The Celer's are very comfortable, but I've worn them out just wearing them daily, but they last long enough. Same with most socks for me, so I am OK with comfortable ones for that price. For an actual event, I wear Balega Enduros, which are about the same price for 1pr. as a 6 pack of those.
Word. The pricing on the feetures elite is about the same - $18/pr although nobody should buy anything at full price. I made that recent purchase at 30% off and today remaining stock went down to 40% off. I’m guessing they’re either replacing the model or just coming out with new colors.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
What's a record store? LOL. Those are as rare as SACDs these days.
Well it was a record store at one time lol now it’s a sort of movie’s used cd’s and tons of teenager crap And a few lp’s thrown in the mix .

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Desperate for 3d content? :) I do have the Monsters Aliens one myself :) The other two, no thanks. I did just get the 3d Dune pt.1....I do like that :)
Love my 3D! I had these before and couldn't beat the price of $3 each. Monster Alien is amazing in 3D! Ill wait and see for a sale on the Dune 3D! I still have alot 3D blurays I haven't seen yet. Gotta be in the mood.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Love my 3D! I had these before and couldn't beat the price of $3 each. Monster Alien is amazing in 3D! Ill wait and see for a sale on the Dune 3D! I still have alot 3D blurays I haven't seen yet. Gotta be in the mood.
Yeah I have two setups that can do 3d. I still like it once in a while, don't have a very large collection. When I was thinking of the Dune disc, I didn't even realize it was available in 3d, almost just got the 4k (but no 4k display so.....). The Aliens Monsters thing is pretty funny, tho. The Gnome series or the Yogi movie, nah.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah I have two setups that can do 3d. I still like it once in a while, don't have a very large collection. When I was thinking of the Dune disc, I didn't even realize it was available in 3d, almost just got the 4k (but no 4k display so.....). The Aliens Monsters thing is pretty funny, tho. The Gnome series or the Yogi movie, nah.
I may have to see if the 3D glasses that came with my Panasonic still work. Might be interesting to see if 3D is actually good now.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I can only watch 3D one way now, since my one 3D TV died 2 years ago. I can still watch on PSVR, but then only I can watch. I have 4 pairs of glasses still, no TV :cool:

Kal-El21

Kal-El21

Audioholic Intern
Decided to pull the trigger on a 77c1 and monolith 7x200:

77lg.jpg

thumbnail_66460031416__C76D4249-DE47-4CC8-B543-8CDD6C0A918C.jpg

Will post a pic once it's all set up.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Seem to remember more the days of when the 45 adapters were like give-aways at the record counter....or at least super cheap. The machined aluminum ones are nicer, tho :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Fire TV 4k just showed up. It was on sale AND they have a trade in offer for your old devices. My old one worked fine, but the remote went wonky and there's no replacement since it is an old model. This new stick supports wifi6, which I wanted because I upgraded the router too :) It was 30% off including the trade in.

Router - RTAX86U:

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis