What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yeah so. Let's hope the visit to the neurosurgeon tells me what I want to hear. I want to ride this thing.
20220131_191314.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well didn't find any vinyl tonight, but I got these and got lucky to find PF in...See second picture.$1 each.
IMG_31012022_193541_(1238_x_2200_pixel).jpg
IMG_31012022_193525_(1238_x_2200_pixel).jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice haul the Floyd disc I have , it’s stunning in 5.1 !
Thanks Mark. Im looking forward to it. I could not believe my eyes. Its my second find of a SACD there. First one was the highly praised Beck SACD album.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Thanks Mark. Im looking forward to it. I could not believe my eyes. Its my second find of a SACD there. First one was the highly praised Beck SACD album.
I stumble into a few sacd’s from time to time this one is very well done as is - wish you were here - it’s even better . I’am looking forward the the remastered Blu-ray of Pulse in March I’ve preordered it . I seen that tour was amazing to see in person !

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I stumble into a few sacd’s from time to time this one is very well done as is - wish you were here - it’s even better . I’am looking forward the the remastered Blu-ray of Pulse in March I’ve preordered it . I seen that tour was amazing to see in person !
I haven't been able to find a good multichannel copy of Wish You Were Here. I'll have to see if I can grab the SACD since I think that's the only one I haven't tried.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I haven't been able to find a good multichannel copy of Wish You Were Here. I'll have to see if I can grab the SACD since I think that's the only one I haven't tried.
It’s very good mabey better than dark side at least on my system I picked this copy up at the local record store at our mall for like 9 bucks in there used section. Them
Young folks there never herd of sacd’s lol !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
1643752199801.png

Elvis Cole and Joe Pike are quickly becoming my favorite characters right behind Harry Bosch.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I am slightly far sighted, so I figured I would get a larger Monitor...I kinda had the philosophy..go big or go home
Dell U4320Q (Great Office Monitor) would not suggest for hardcore gaming.

Also new, Uplift Standing Desk 72" to support this monster

IMG20220201184815.jpg

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I purchased this album via Discogs after hearing one of his songs posted on another forum.

IMG_6281.jpg

and the vendor I bought this from tossed this in for free.

IMG_6282.jpg
IMG_6283.jpg

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis