D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Emotions went from Go Bengals to don't blow it Mahomes to WTF just happened?:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Now on to the NFC Rams Niners - who ya got? I'm going with Stafford over Jimie G and the Rams to win.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations to the Bengals! I'm a little heartbroken but my Cheifs got spanked that 2nd half. Well our offense did. Defense overperformed

First time I've ever seen Mahomes choke like that. Burroughs is a BEAST. His demeanor and the way he steps up in the spotlight his mindset reminds me of Joe Montana. A bigger more mobile athletic version of Montana.

I'm rooting for the Bengals the rest of the way! Love to see them take it all!

Last edited:
B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Finally ..49er's out.
won every game but the most important one in last 2 weeks.
Now one more to go with my second choice...Who Dey!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Finally ..49er's out.
won every game but the most important one in last 2 weeks.
Now one more to go with my second choice...Who Dey!
My heart says the Bengals my head says the Rams. I just don't see how his O-line will handle that Rams pass rush the best in the league right now

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations to the Bengals! I'm a little heartbroken but my Cheifs got spanked that 2nd half. Well our offense did. Defense overperformed

First time I've ever seen Mahomes choke like that. Burroughs is a BEAST. His demeanor and the way he steps up in the spotlight his mindset reminds me of Joe Montana. A bigger more mobile athletic version of Montana.

I'm rooting for the Bengals the rest of the way! Love to see them take it all!
He did choke I'm afraid. The last two Bengals wins I feel the other team gave them assist. It was so easy in the first half and then to just disappear like that I dunno? Love to see the All 22 in the second half.
Also thought he was dancing around too much towards the end.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
gotta pull for the Cinderella, besides I can't root for a bunch of 'Carpetbaggers' !
Mike, yeah, all of a sudden back to back home super bowl games? Like you would say Mike just the way Vegas likes it. Although it look like both games AFC, NFC officiating was pretty damn good. I didn't see any blown calls officiating was pretty good in both games. But still gotta make you wonder.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Bengals have 3 former Saints defenders on their defense. Which by the way Saint's had to cut due to being over the cap last year. Thing is, now with Payton out, and Saint's being 72 million over the cap for next season gonna be house cleaning some more. Saint's are officially in a rebuilding mode. Well had a great run for 15 year's. Plus I don't see Saint's owner Lady B keeping the Saint's she more than likely gonna sell off the franchise.

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
He did choke I'm afraid. The last two Bengals wins I feel the other team gave them assist. It was so easy in the first half and then to just disappear like that I dunno? Love to see the All 22 in the second half.
Also thought he was dancing around too much towards the end.
Totally agree

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis