lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Was just trying to get you in here.:) They didn't cheat, was a good game.
You're a strange one Mike. The possible cheating that came to mind was Mahomes utter collapse in the 2nd half....since sports betting is everywhere now with even bigger money than ever before....I gotta wonder sometimes. Hope its just my imagination.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You're a strange one Mike. The possible cheating that came to mind was Mahomes utter collapse in the 2nd half....since sports betting is everywhere now with even bigger money than ever before....I gotta wonder sometimes. Hope its just my imagination.
He just got overwhelmed. That wasn't the ending I expected.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Or have defenses just adapted particularly well to his play? He has struggled here and there IIRC.
Maybe. The first half looked like the defense couldn't stop them, second half adjustments made a HUGE difference.

Plus it looked like he was taking way too much time to throw the ball. That really is what cost them the game.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe. The first half looked like the defense couldn't stop them, second half adjustments made a HUGE difference.

Plus it looked like he was taking way too much time to throw the ball. That really is what cost them the game.
I didn't pay all that much attention....was he not finding open guys or were guys just not getting open?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Man, now we have to wait 2 weeks for the SB. I know it's been this way for a while, but I wish we could play it next Monday. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Anything is possible, sure didn't expect the Chiefs to have a half like that. But than Bengals D stepped it up in the 2nd half. The Refs where letting a lot of arm grabbing go on for sure on both sides on CB's and WR's.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't pay all that much attention....was he not finding open guys or were guys just not getting open?
Both really. Bengals stepped up for sure. They pushed KCs line out of the way toward the end and Pat didn't have anywhere to go.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Both really. Bengals stepped up for sure. They pushed KCs line out of the way toward the end and Pat didn't have anywhere to go.
The only reason they did that was because Andy and Mahomes got away from the running game in the 2nd half.

The first half Bengals couldn't stop the run and it setup everything else they do. They are unstoppable when KC balances the run with Mahomes and those recievers

Don't get me started on how bad he played that 2nd half.

Went back to his gunslinger mode and paid for it

Defenses have figured that out they just drop back 8 and wait for him to try and force it

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The only reason they did that was because Andy and Mahomes got away from the running game in the 2nd half.

The first half Bengals couldn't stop the run and it setup everything else they do. They are unstoppable when KC balances the run with Mahomes and those recievers

Don't get me started on how bad he played that 2nd half.

Went back to his gunslinger mode and paid for it

Defenses have figured that out they just drop back 8 and wait for him to try and force it
The run was working so well in the first quarter. It was very annoying see them go away from it.

Bengals aren't an underdog now eh?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The run was working so well in the first quarter. It was very annoying see them go away from it.

Bengals aren't an underdog now eh?
The Bengals get destroyed by the Rams and my heart is with the Bengals but I'll put it out there he has no o-line and the Rams have the best pass rush in the league.

The Cheifs gave that game away well correction Mahomes gave that game away 2nd half

That won't happen against the Rams

Burroughs run is over in the Super Bowl my heart is with the Bengals my money is going on the Rams

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The Bengals get destroyed by the Rams and my heart is with the Bengals but I'll put it out there he has no o-line and the Rams have the best pass rush in the league.

The Cheifs gave that game away well correction Mahomes gave that game away 2nd half

That won't happen against the Rams

Burroughs run is over in the Super Bowl my heart is with the Bengals my money is going on the Rams
I just hope it's a good game honestly.

I don't have a dog in this hunt.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Making me think now the last time I bet on sports.....maybe an office pool picking numbers by quarter type thing 10 years ago and probably nothing for the 10 years before that....but did see what's going on in a news story about the betting parlors now on site at football games particularly. I was happy when all the gambling was confined to Nevada, tho :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I like to bet so my wallet has a dog in this hunt Lol
Making me think now the last time I bet on sports.....maybe an office pool picking numbers by quarter type thing 10 years ago and probably nothing for the 10 years before that....but did see what's going on in a news story about the betting parlors now on site at football games particularly. I was happy when all the gambling was confined to Nevada, tho :)
I'd bet on sports, but I have a 100% losing record. Not good odds for me.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis