D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Ahhh! It's becoming all too clear.
1) Anti-vaxx
2) Insurrection apologist
3) Climate change denier
4) Antifa/BLM conspiracist

It's like you're trying to conform with a certain stereotype.
Ooh! Labels and stereotypes. We've stepped down from checkers to tic tac to. Idiocracy here we come.

Anti-vaxxer yet I told you my whole family is vaxed. You're a special sort of stupid. No way else to nicely put it.

Night sweet cheeks.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Ooh! Labels and stereotypes. We've stepped down from checkers to tic tac to. Idiocracy here we come.

Anti-vaxxer yet I told you my whole family is vaxed. You're a special sort of stupid. No way else to nicely put it.
Yes, you did say you were vaccinated. Then, you proceeded to poo-poo the vaccines in your subsequent posts. If you're vaccine supporter, you're the most conflicted one I've come across. And, I'm not applying the labels, it's just that you keep covering yourself in stickers.

Night sweet cheeks.
Heading out to collect a few more points on your driver's license?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Oh, we have a new troll?

Asked for proof of your various arguments and all you supply is a link to a google search about the difference between an analogy and a straw man argument.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, we have a new troll?

Asked for proof of your various arguments and all you supply is a link to a google search about the difference between an analogy and a straw man argument.
He quickly get some bros here, though.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The flu is deadlier to them than Covid so are we going to start mandating flu vaccines also? . . . Not saying the vaccine is bad but rational thinking needs to prevail.
I agree when it comes to rational thinking. Flu vaccines and COVID vaccines are both effective. It makes sense to get both.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There are mouth breathers on both sides of the political spectrum.

I got the vaccine as did the wife and son but I do not approve how it's being pushed on healthy young adults and kids. So i do understand much of the angst out there.
Not really. There's nothing quite as unique as Trump-era Republicans or Faux News.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I agree when it comes to rational thinking. Flu vaccines and COVID vaccines are both effective. It makes sense to get both.
Not only that people seem to forget this is a brand new virus. It's just getting out into the world.

It will evolve if allowed to spread unchecked through populations. More vectors more opportunities for it to eventually mutate

That's how we ended up with Delta

Vaccinations don't stop transmission spread but they do help slow it down and of course prevent hospitalization.

You want it to slow down replicating as much as you can

Mutations can go either way but it could mutate to a more deadlier version. Last thing we need. I'd rather not roll the dice

Hopefully poorer countries can be helped to get up to speed as well. I mean we should have a ton extra laying around since so many won't take it. Donate it to them so it doesn't go to waste

Ironically if all the rich countries get fully vaccinated but poor countries don't you could still end up with the same problem.

A petri dish for this virus to evolve into something worse that can bypass our current vaccines

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Not really. There's nothing quite as unique as Trump-era Republicans or Faux News.
Trump followers are not in any way shape or form Republicans. But your right in that they are unique wish they'd just split off into they're own dang party

Heck I wish progressives would split from the dems

If only for the hope that more parties might actually evolve and in the long run be healthier for the country then the 2 party system

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Trump followers are not in any way shape or form Republicans. But your right in that they are unique wish they'd just split off into they're own dang party

Heck I wish progressives would split from the dems

If only for the hope that more parties might actually evolve and in the long run be healthier for the country then the 2 party system
Ok, up and back at work but busy as hell tonight.

Like everything in the media Trump supporters are completely misconstrued. They come from both sides and include a large and growing minority group. Their support is no wavering at all and will be stronger the next two elections. Doesn't have much to do with Trump himself but the fact he is NOT a politician. The American people are getting seriously tired of politicians hence why Bernie and Trump gained so much support. They are both looked at as outsiders.

The Republicans would literally not have a party anymore if they went against that movement so they won't.

After 2022 I could easilly see the Democrats splitting into 2 parties as they will lose the House and Senate and we are about to enter some dark times due to everything going on.

As for the Republican party, it is changing, as has the Democratic party. The Republican party is becoming the party of Americans 1st the Democrats are now the party of big money, big pharma, and big tech and America last.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Ok, up and back at work but busy as hell tonight.

Like everything in the media Trump supporters are completely misconstrued. They come from both sides and include a large and growing minority group. Their support is no wavering at all and will be stronger the next two elections. Doesn't have much to do with Trump himself but the fact he is NOT a politician. The American people are getting seriously tired of politicians hence why Bernie and Trump gained so much support. They are both looked at as outsiders.

The Republicans would literally not have a party anymore if they went against that movement so they won't.

After 2022 I could easilly see the Democrats splitting into 2 parties as they will lose the House and Senate and we are about to enter some dark times due to everything going on.

As for the Republican party, it is changing, as has the Democratic party. The Republican party is becoming the party of Americans 1st the Democrats are now the party of big money, big pharma, and big tech and America last.
Okay this is the Covid thread so I won't pursue this political line any further but we will have to open up a thread on this

There's 2 things you have brought up I'm fascinated with and would like to talk further on but I don't want to sidetrack this thread with politics

Maybe the thread can be titled how Reoublicans are America first Democrats are all the stuff you mentioned above because I just don't see it like that.

Totally agree with you on dems being at risk in House and Senate but Trumps Republicans put some of that at risk as well. But let's explore why we feel these ways in another thread on politics and not the Covid thread

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Okay this is the Covid thread so I won't pursue this political line any further but we will have to open up a thread on this

There's 2 things you have brought up I'm fascinated with and would like to talk further on but I don't want to sidetrack this thread with politics

Maybe the thread can be titled how Reoublicans are America first Democrats are all the stuff you mentioned above because I just don't see it like that.

Totally agree with you on dems being at risk in House and Senate but Trumps Republicans put some of that at risk as well. But let's explore why we feel these ways in another thread on politics and not the Covid thread
Sounds good. I'll make a thread. One thing though. Old school Republican politicians are not who I was talking about when saying America 1st. Sure they picked up the mantra when they saw it helped them. Otherwise they are just like their counterparts. Money and power chasers.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Yes, you did say you were vaccinated. Then, you proceeded to poo-poo the vaccines in your subsequent posts. If you're vaccine supporter, you're the most conflicted one I've come across. And, I'm not applying the labels, it's just that you keep covering yourself in stickers.

Heading out to collect a few more points on your driver's license?
No clean record. I'm not a dumbass anymore. Well at least I don't get caught.

Yes you throw around labels like all the other manic people on the left when they meet someone they disagree with.

I did not poo-pooing on the vaccine itself but the way it is being pushed on healthy children and adults. This is not your typical vaccine like Polio, measles, etc. There are still many unknowns and the inventor of the mRNA vaccine even stated this.

It will be years before we have good info and real studies begin to get peer reviewed. Most of the crap expert studies right now are just noise.

What we do know is we have a vaccine that helps lessen symptoms. There is no scientific proof it lessons transmission and it probably does not as many new cases are those who are vaccinated.

We also know that there have been issues with the vaccine in certain people. Me personally am still having side affects. These side effects seem to be more prevalent in younger healthier people. I'm old but healthy.

Lastly we definately know that this virus, like most others, mainly kills the obese, elderly, and those with weaker immune systems. I believe the CDC has stated 80% of those who died were obese, 75% of those who have died were elderly, and over 95% of all of them the person had 2 or more comorbidities.

What's really interesting is the CDC expected death numbers. In 2020, even with deaths skyrocketing by other means like heart disease, the expected death rate did not rise much. Why was that? I believe for the most part this virus killed people who were going to likely die soon from something else like the Flu or pneumonia. Curious what the numbers for 2021 will be. Possibly won't even hit the median.

We can't keep the world shutdown though. That's a given.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trump followers are perhaps not the kind of Republicans you like but they are after all the G.O.P. base and will remain so for a long time. But I guess your new found bro is a Republican of your heart.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Because you are a mouth breather. Go away forum mascot.
This is a typical type of reply from you when posters ask for evidence for your assertions, or when they show that some of your claims are false.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
This is a typical type of reply from you when posters ask for evidence for your assertions, or when they show that some of your claims are false.
Actually it's my reply to people who are no relevance to me board mascot.

If I ignore a request for a link or evidence it's because it was a ridiculous request and not needed.

If you see me reply to you again let it be known it will be in jest.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
No clean record. I'm not a dumbass anymore. Well at least I don't get caught.

Yes you throw around labels like all the other manic people on the left when they meet someone they disagree with.

I did not poo-pooing on the vaccine itself but the way it is being pushed on healthy children and adults. This is not your typical vaccine like Polio, measles, etc. There are still many unknowns and the inventor of the mRNA vaccine even stated this.

It will be years before we have good info and real studies begin to get peer reviewed. Most of the crap expert studies right now are just noise.

What we do know is we have a vaccine that helps lessen symptoms. There is no scientific proof it lessons transmission and it probably does not as many new cases are those who are vaccinated.

We also know that there have been issues with the vaccine in certain people. Me personally am still having side affects. These side effects seem to be more prevalent in younger healthier people. I'm old but healthy.

Lastly we definately know that this virus, like most others, mainly kills the obese, elderly, and those with weaker immune systems. I believe the CDC has stated 80% of those who died were obese, 75% of those who have died were elderly, and over 95% of all of them the person had 2 or more comorbidities.

What's really interesting is the CDC expected death numbers. In 2020, even with deaths skyrocketing by other means like heart disease, the expected death rate did not rise much. Why was that? I believe for the most part this virus killed people who were going to likely die soon from something else like the Flu or pneumonia. Curious what the numbers for 2021 will be. Possibly won't even hit the median.

We can't keep the world shutdown though. That's a given.
I'm actually a centrist, but that's OK. I can understand why you might think that. I apologize for the political spectrum tangent, as it's not relevant to the discussion.

The possible side effects of the vaccines, to this point, have been vastly outnumbered by the outcomes from infections.

You've dismissed the previous links I've provided because the info didn't conform with what you believe. I don't expect this one to be any different. I don't know where you are getting the percentages in your post because you didn't provide any links to back them up.

I have a busy day ahead, so I may not be able to engage much today.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Here's the latest risk level map from globalepidemics.org. It appears to me that many counties in Nebraska are not reporting new covid case data (It seems highly improbable that most counties in Nebraska could actually have zero new cases).

The vast majority of the country is obviously no where near herd immunity.

View attachment 50024

Look at a satellite view of Nebraska- most of the state is unpopulated.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
I'm actually a centrist, but that's OK. I can understand why you might think that. I apologize for the political spectrum tangent, as it's not relevant to the discussion.

The possible side effects of the vaccines, to this point, have been vastly outnumbered by the outcomes from infections.

You've dismissed the previous links I've provided because the info didn't conform with what you believe. I don't expect this one to be any different. I don't know where you are getting the percentages in your post because you didn't provide any links to back them up.

I have a busy day ahead, so I may not be able to engage much today.
I dismissed the links because they are bullshit. No offense but they are. Almost everything you read on both sides is. The way these study groups come up with these studies using data with so many variables. Sure a newspaper will pay them and post it but none of them will be posted in any of the medical journals and be peer reviewed. Think about it. The one link you posted was about infection rate of those not vaccinated and those who are. I believe the difference was around 8%? BUT the data came mostly from a random question sample from various groups of people not actually lab work where they test on animals and such which is a real thing by the way. No one wants to do it on humans. Lol Although maybe they are now. Paying crackheads off the street. :D

I bet the dats sifting site that would link directly to CDC data webpage is gone. If I can find it I'll post the link. Interesting numbers tracking how people are going to die each year.

I'm on break from work so may let this stew. Don't want a drunk post. ;)

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
By the way. If I see another study on "Is there long term side effects" I may just do that drunk post. The freaking virus has been out how long?! How long have we had the vaccine out?! Long term isn't 1 freaking year!!! Guess they can travel to the fucking future now.

Out.

Not a drunk post but how stupid can the public be. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis