panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
From the article: "He organized a 'Freedom Rally' in July 2020 for people who were 'sick of the government being in control of our lives,' the San Angelo Standard-Times reported."

I guess he freely chose the meat truck. No more government control for him.
I was born in San Angelo...

A lot of my family still lives there

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump booed at rally after telling supporters to "take the vaccine"

I guess they're not even loyal to him anymore hehehe.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Trump booed at rally after telling supporters to "take the vaccine"

I guess they're not even loyal to him anymore hehehe.
There are mouth breathers on both sides of the political spectrum.

I got the vaccine as did the wife and son but I do not approve how it's being pushed on healthy young adults and kids. So i do understand much of the angst out there.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
There are mouth breathers on both sides of the political spectrum.

I got the vaccine as did the wife and son but I do not approve how it's being pushed on healthy young adults and kids. So i do understand much of the angst out there.
Healthy young adults and kids do not have some magical immunity to the virus. These cohorts constitute a much larger proportion of hospital admissions than earlier in the pandemic.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Healthy young adults and kids do not have some magical immunity to the virus. These cohorts constitute a much larger proportion of hospital admissions than earlier in the pandemic.
Not immunity but they are more likely to die from many other means other than this virus.

The flu is deadlier to them than Covid so are we going to start mandating flu vaccines also?

It also seems those immunicized are not immune either and they just have lesser symptoms but that people with natural immunity who have had it fight it off even better.

I would think we would want our strong and healthy to build up immunity to lessen the spread.

As for them taking up hospital beds. I'd like to see exact data on that as the stories I've seen of such can not be backed up and seem to be propaganda and lies.

Not saying the vaccine is bad but rational thinking needs to prevail.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Not immunity but they are more likely to die from many other means other than this virus.
That's like saying a young person is more likely to die in a car accident than from cancer or heart disease, so they may as well eat junk food every day and smoke their brains out.

Sure, amongst young people, there are many other more likely causes of death to be concerned about. However, getting vaccinated is a very easy measure to take to avoid serious illness from COVID.

The flu is deadlier to them than Covid so are we going to start mandating flu vaccines also?
Flu is deadlier than COVID? When has flu overwhelmed hospital ICUs in many areas? When have they brought in refrigerated trucks to handle the extra bodies of flu victims?

No question, younger people are far less likely to become severely ill from COVID. However, with high proportions of older people having been vaccinated, the smaller numbers of younger ill people form a proportionately higher number of cases.
Pediatric Covid hospitalizations surge to highest on record in U.S. as doctors brace for more (cnbc.com)
Albertans in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s are ending up in ICU with COVID-19 faster than ever before | CBC News

It also seems those immunicized are not immune either and they just have lesser symptoms but that people with natural immunity who have had it fight it off even better.

I would think we would want our strong and healthy to build up immunity to lessen the spread.

As for them taking up hospital beds. I'd like to see exact data on that as the stories I've seen of such can not be backed up and seem to be propaganda and lies.

Not saying the vaccine is bad but rational thinking needs to prevail.
No expert ever seriously suggested that getting vaccinated provided guaranteed 100% protection from COVID. There has been some data collected in Israel suggesting that a higher level of immunity is acquired from natural infection than from vaccination. However, to allow yourself to become infected in order to stave off the risk of future illness is a risky roll of the dice, as there is no guarantee that one will not become seriously ill or even die from that first infection.

Rational thinking would be for everyone eligible for vaccination to get their shots. It doesn't just help protect themselves, it helps protect those who can't be vaccinated - kids under 12 and people with medical conditions that make vaccination too risky.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
That's like saying a young person is more likely to die in a car accident than from cancer or heart disease, so they may as well eat junk food every day and smoke their brains out.
Your scenario involves unneeded risk to the child and mine does not so no. There is a pattern of myocarditis in young healthy men receiving this vaccine. There is no reasonable reason for them to get this vaccine considering the risk factor involved. Not to mention it seems to be a temporary vaccine which needs future boosters. It's also a fact immunization does not halt infection or transfer of the virus. So why the hell should they be forced to take it. Would you be alright with govt mandated yearly flu shots? How about govt mandated prostate exams for all men turning 18. It's not logical. At least I hope not.

Flu is deadlier than COVID? When has flu overwhelmed hospital ICUs in many areas? When have they brought in refrigerated trucks to handle the extra bodies of flu victims?
I stated that it is to healthy young adults and kids. The CDC numbers don't lie. I don't remember the exact number but it was something like 400 school age kids die of the flu each year. I believe less than 10 died of Covid last year.

:D The refrigerator truck story? Come on man please get yourself a b.s. filter and use some logic. The only reason they were called for (and not even used) was because funerals were canceled and there was expected backups.

No question, younger people are far less likely to become severely ill from COVID. However, with high proportions of older people having been vaccinated, the smaller numbers of younger ill people form a proportionately higher number of cases.
Your article states less than 2% of all Covid hospitalizations. That is not a proportionately higher number of cases.

No expert ever seriously suggested that getting vaccinated provided guaranteed 100% protection from COVID. There has been some data collected in Israel suggesting that a higher level of immunity is acquired from natural infection than from vaccination. However, to allow yourself to become infected in order to stave off the risk of future illness is a risky roll of the dice, as there is no guarantee that one will not become seriously ill or even die from that first infection.
There are no guarantees in life. There is reasonable risk assessment and looking at the big picture. That involves knowing how a virus dies out. What is being pushed is dangerous and shortsighted.

Rational thinking would be for everyone eligible for vaccination to get their shots. It doesn't just help protect themselves, it helps protect those who can't be vaccinated - kids under 12 and people with medical conditions that make vaccination too risky.
No it does not. The vaccination does not affect transmission of this virus. Those vaccinated still catch and transmit the virus. That is my main point. Vaccination only lessens the symptoms. Rational thinking would be to encourage vaccination for middle age, the elderly, and those who are high risk and allow the others to do there thing. Work on better health policies to support good health along with better policies for those with are high risk like in assisted living who get hit hard by viruses, flu, and pneumonia every year.

We can not keep shutting everything down as that does much more harm to people, especially kids and their futures, than good.

Some mouth breather in another post mentioned Tucker Carlson probably as an insult. I do my own data research.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Your scenario involves unneeded risk to the child and mine does not so no. There is a pattern of myocarditis in young healthy men receiving this vaccine. There is no reasonable reason for them to get this vaccine considering the risk factor involved. Not to mention it seems to be a temporary vaccine which needs future boosters. It's also a fact immunization does not halt infection or transfer of the virus. So why the hell should they be forced to take it. Would you be alright with govt mandated yearly flu shots? How about govt mandated prostate exams for all men turning 18. It's not logical. At least I hope not.

I stated that it is to healthy young adults and kids. The CDC numbers don't lie. I don't remember the exact number but it was something like 400 school age kids die of the flu each year. I believe less than 10 died of Covid last year.

:D The refrigerator truck story? Come on man please get yourself a b.s. filter and use some logic. The only reason they were called for (and not even used) was because funerals were canceled and there was expected backups.

Your article states less than 2% of all Covid hospitalizations. That is not a proportionately higher number of cases.

There are no guarantees in life. There is reasonable risk assessment and looking at the big picture. That involves knowing how a virus dies out. What is being pushed is dangerous and shortsighted.

No it does not. The vaccination does not affect transmission of this virus. Those vaccinated still catch and transmit the virus. That is my main point. Vaccination only lessens the symptoms. Rational thinking would be to encourage vaccination for middle age, the elderly, and those who are high risk and allow the others to do there thing. Work on better health policies to support good health along with better policies for those with are high risk like in assisted living who get hit hard by viruses, flu, and pneumonia every year.

We can not keep shutting everything down as that does much more harm to people, especially kids and their futures, than good.

Some mouth breather in another post mentioned Tucker Carlson probably as an insult. I do my own data research.
Why don't provide some evidence for your assertions? Can't find a credible source?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Covid poses higher risk of myocarditis than vaccine in male teens – US study | Coronavirus | The Guardian
The risk of developing myocarditis, an inflammatory heart condition, is six times higher in male teenagers who have contracted Covid-19, compared with the likelihood of the rare side-effect emerging after getting the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, a new US study has found.
You're right - CDC numbers don't lie. That's why they recommend all eligible people get vaccinated. And, if boosters are needed, so be it. That doesn't support your argument. Flu shots and prostate exams are strawmen - again, doesn't support your argument.

NYC most definitely used refrigerator trucks to store bodies as morgues were overwhelmed.
NYC still storing COVID-19 victims in refrigerated trucks - ABC News (go.com)

The fact that the virus can be transmitted by vaccinated people should be a greater incentive to get the jab. That said, vaccinated people are less likely to pass it on.

I never mentioned shutting everything down...strawman.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Covid poses higher risk of myocarditis than vaccine in male teens – US study | Coronavirus | The Guardian

You're right - CDC numbers don't lie. That's why they recommend all eligible people get vaccinated. And, if boosters are needed, so be it. That doesn't support your argument. Flu shots and prostate exams are strawmen - again, doesn't support your argument.

NYC most definitely used refrigerator trucks to store bodies as morgues were overwhelmed.
NYC still storing COVID-19 victims in refrigerated trucks - ABC News (go.com)

The fact that the virus can be transmitted by vaccinated people should be a greater incentive to get the jab. That said, vaccinated people are less likely to pass it on.

I never mentioned shutting everything down...strawman.
After your 1st comment you want to bring up strawman? :D

None of the recent studies have been peer reviewed and CDC has been wrong every step of the way. Numbers don't lie though.

Vaccinated people are NOT less likely to pass it on. Just another phony propoganda study journalist piece which will never be peer reviewed because it used junk data.

I thought the prostate comment was funny oh well. Humor heals. Fear kills.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
Wait you are still falling for the refrigerator truck sham piece. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Easy question for you? What happens when you shut down an assembly line?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
After your 1st comment you want to bring up strawman? :D

None of the recent studies have been peer reviewed and CDC has been wrong every step of the way. Numbers don't lie though.

Vaccinated people are NOT less likely to pass it on. Just another phony propoganda study journalist piece which will never be peer reviewed because it used junk data.

I thought the prostate comment was funny oh well. Humor heals. Fear kills.
My first comment was what is referred to as an "analogy". Look it up. I'm not going to address the rest of your post, because that might lend it an air of credibility.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
My first comment was what is referred to as an "analogy". Look it up. I'm not going to address the rest of your post, because that might lend it an air of credibility.
Typical of your type. Completely ignore what is stated no matter how factual. You completely miss the data... on purpose.

For some it's narcissism. Others are just playing checkers and have no analytical awareness.

Some homework for you. You love diverting from the subject.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Typical of your type. Completely ignore what is stated no matter how factual. You completely miss the data... on purpose.

For some it's narcissism. Others are just playing checkers and have no analytical awareness.

Some homework for you. You love diverting from the subject.

You're funny. The "homework" you assigned does not apply.

Just to humor you I will respond to your statement, "Vaccinated people are NOT less likely to pass it on. Just another phony propoganda (sic) study journalist piece which will never be peer reviewed because it used junk data."

Will Covid-19 vaccines reduce virus transmission? | David Spiegelhalter and Anthony Masters | The Guardian
Put these two studies together and it means that, for every six people that unvaccinated people infect, only one would have been infected had they had the jab.
You are trying to argue any indefensible position - but keep trying.

Last edited:
D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
You're funny. The "homework" you assigned does not apply.

Just to humor you I will respond to your statement, "Vaccinated people are NOT less likely to pass it on. Just another phony propoganda (sic) study journalist piece which will never be peer reviewed because it used junk data."

Will Covid-19 vaccines reduce virus transmission? | David Spiegelhalter and Anthony Masters | The Guardian

You are trying to argue any indefensible position - but keep trying.
An oped to 2 non peer reviewed studies? Good grief.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
An oped to 2 non peer reviewed studies? Good grief.
To which you have responded with...nothing. Good grief. Regardless of what the precise numbers are, it is clear that vaccinated people can still be infectious to others. Which again, only reinforces the importance of all eligible people getting vaccinated.

D

Dal1as

Junior Audioholic
To which you have responded with...nothing. Good grief. Regardless of what the precise numbers are, it is clear that vaccinated people can still be infectious to others. Which again, only reinforces the importance of all eligible people getting vaccinated.
You obviously know little about science. A lot of studies like this back in the 80s about climate science and the oceans rising 10 feet. They were never peer reviewed and established as science and rightfully so. As it never happened. All these so called experts are looking for their next college grant or payday not a realistic peer review. The smart ones realize the data used is flawed. The others just have an agenda. The journalists and activists just go with it but it's junk science.

Goodnight Covid toes sweety.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You obviously know little about science. A lot of studies like this back in the 80s about climate science and the oceans rising 10 feet. They were never peer reviewed and established as science and rightfully so. As it never happened. All these so called experts are looking for their next college grant or payday not a realistic peer review. The smart ones realize the data used is flawed. The others just have an agenda.

Goodnight Covid toes sweety.
Ahhh! It's becoming all too clear.
1) Anti-vaxx
2) Insurrection apologist
3) Climate change denier
4) Antifa/BLM conspiracist

It's like you're trying to conform with a certain stereotype.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis