2nd Impeachment of Trump

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The Russian mob isn't going to do anything to Trump directly. Wacking a president is an act of war, Putin wouldn't sanction that. If they wanted to hurt Trump, they would release any compromising material they have on him.
Pee tape.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I gotta semi serious question... How do you deprogram 1/2 the country?

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
Nothing more than just the same old TDR. These same people upset about the capital invasion, whatever you want to call it. ( and i don't agree with it ) Notice how they never objected and sometimes even encouraged all the Antifa and BLM riots that have occurred for the past few years.
Like him or hate him, these politicians can't stand him trying to disrupt the crooked governments usual way's of operation.
Funny how he was a dem for years and the libs and dems loved him, conservatives hated him.
He runs for president as a republican, bam, the dems hate him and the conservatives love him.
Just goes to show how many people are blinded by party loyalties, not right or wrong.
While i may not be a Trump lover i don't hate him either. You have to find it comical, that a guy (Biden) who hid in the basement most of his running time, cant string to coherent sentences together, couldn't get 5 people to show up for his events is now going to lead this country. SMH
Somehow people have allowed the news media and a handful of politicians to divide the country.
Stop being one of these people
1610583922405.png

Become
1610583575683.png

Look for the good and the bad in all leaders. Never stop asking questions. Don't allow the news nor the government to run your lives. When either side is allowed to silence anyone's speech, eventually it will come around to you.
We should all Look for a common bond in your fellow man, not what makes you different and divides you.
Peace, i'm out, dinner time.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Nothing more than just the same old TDR. These same people upset about the capital invasion, whatever you want to call it. ( and i don't agree with it ) Notice how they never objected and sometimes even encouraged all the Antifa and BLM riots that have occurred for the past few years.
Like him or hate him, these politicians can't stand him trying to disrupt the crooked governments usual way's of operation.
Funny how he was a dem for years and the libs and dems loved him, conservatives hated him.
He runs for president as a republican, bam, the dems hate him and the conservatives love him.
Just goes to show how many people are blinded by party loyalties, not right or wrong.
While i may not be a Trump lover i don't hate him either. You have to find it comical, that a guy (Biden) who hid in the basement most of his running time, cant string to coherent sentences together, couldn't get 5 people to show up for his events is now going to lead this country. SMH
Somehow people have allowed the news media and a handful of politicians to divide the country.
View attachment 43613

Become
View attachment 43612

Look for the good and the bad in all leaders. Never stop asking questions. Don't allow the news nor the government to run your lives. When either side is allowed to silence anyone's speech, eventually it will come around to you.
We should all Look for a common bond in your fellow man, not what makes you different and divides you.
Trump is insane...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I hope we are wrong but i agree
Let me clarify. We are screwed either way. If the madman maniac got a second term it would have been absolute hell. Retribution and revenge would not even begin to describe what 4 years would have been.
Yeah we have sanity coming back to the White House right now. The portion of the crazies that believe in every single conspiracy, they don't live in reality, and think violence is what settles things is the reason we are screwed either way.
If I had a contact or in I would move to the Halifax Nova Scotia Canada area. I'm about a second from giving up altogether here.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
View attachment 43613

Become
View attachment 43612

I've disliked drumphy all along, no matter what he's doing for his ego with what group....he's simply a loud mouthed asshole. Not skilled at anything particularly but perhaps taking advantage of publicity. His presidency has been no surprise as to how big a failure it has been let alone the ending days. It's just who the schmuck is.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Let me clarify. We are screwed either way. If the madman maniac got a second term it would have been absolute hell. Retribution and revenge would not even begin to describe what 4 years would have been.
Yeah we have sanity coming back to the White House right now. The portion of the crazies that believe in every single conspiracy, they don't live in reality, and think violence is what settles things is the reason we are screwed either way.
If I had a contact or in I would move to the Halifax Nova Scotia Canada area. I'm about a second from giving up altogether here.

Imo...We will get through this now.. Things are moving in the right direction, but i fear it's gonna be messy...i do understand your feelings though...

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
View attachment 43613

Become
View attachment 43612

I think you are incorrect in your assessment. This lib always hated him, I mean hated him. I cannot stand braggers and he is the ultimate.
Also, no one, absolutely no one encouraged the burning and destruction of businesses and property. The riots were very different than the protest of social injustice. When you conflate the two its an insult.
Oh back to trump, he never was a democrat. He is an opportunist. In NY he may have been registered that way but never acted that way. He wanted 5 black men executed even after they were exonerated and that was way back when.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
One thing that doesn't get much coverage is that this adderall snorting lardass's businesses have lost and will continue to lose revenue big time. I have stayed in a Trump hotel many a time before and i sure as fck will never be doing that ever again. His regular customers (before they figured out what a insane fcking sociopath and criminal fk he is) were the more well off liberals in states lile NY, etc. His businesses in Europe will soon come to a crashing halt. His following of trailer park PATRIOTerroristS don't typically have the funds to afford his businesses. 7 bankruptcies later, no US bank will lend him anything. Even Deutche bank and the Russian banks are gonna drop him like a rock soon. Ya need to lose the billions and mansions. Drive a Honda Civic like everyone else mthrfkr.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I think you are incorrect in your assessment. This lib always hated him, I mean hated him. I cannot stand braggers and he is the ultimate.
Also, no one, absolutely no one encouraged the burning and destruction of businesses and property. The riots were very different than the protest of social injustice. When you conflate the two its an insult.
Oh back to trump, he never was a democrat. He is an opportunist. In NY he may have been registered that way but never acted that way. He wanted 5 black men executed even after they were exonerated and that was way back when.

Trump has no party, he is his own platform.. He hijacked the gop because it was easy... They have no direction, the gop mantra was and still is "we hate libtards" ...trump just exploited the opening...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
One thing that doesn't get much coverage is that this adderall snorting lardass's businesses have lost and will continue to lose revenue big time. I have stayed in a Trump hotel many a time before and i sure as fck will never be doing that ever again. His regular customers (before they figured out what a insane fcking sociopath and criminal fk he is) were the more well off liberals in states lile NY, etc. His businesses in Europe will soon come to a crashing halt. His following of trailer park PATRIOTerroristS don't typically have the funds to afford his businesses. 7 bankruptcies later, no US bank will lend him anything. Even Deutche bank and the Russian banks are gonna drop him like a rock soon. Ya need to lose the billions and mansions. Drive a Honda Civic like everyone else mthrfkr.
I saw that, he's gonna get his nuts snipped ...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That so many believe him to be a great businessman is one of the cruelest jokes. He's a buffoon. Remember the early cabinet meetings that had to start off with everyone blowing smoke up his ass? A great indication of his ability to lead :)....he really doesn't function well without a constant supply.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
That's actually an option for me with my current employer....
I could not be, could not be more jealous. Been there twice and absolutely love it. I hate winter and cold weather but I also hate where we are headed here more.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis