For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
if he was so 'unlikable' then why was the election so close ??
Well Mikado463 I guess the old political trope is true, ‘it’s the economy stupid ’.

For close to 50% of the electorate, money won over morality.

To watch what’s happened in the last 4 years and say, ‘oh yeah, I’m cool with thato_O

What’s the old saying? If you lie down with dogs, don’t be surprised if you get up with fleas.

We’ve become so desensitized to this filth and we can thank Donald J. Trump for that, for exposing America’s inner id. He’s not the cause of the coarsening of our public discourse but merely a symptom of it.

A lot of people thought it would be funny to make the town drunk the mayor, as he stumbled about and ‘speaks his mind, unfiltered’. This isn’t conjecture. I have/had Republican friends & family members who brag about this, like it’s something to be proud of.

Donny reminds me of the guy who has the clap, and knows it, who then goes around town spreading the disease, and then defends himself by calling them whores. It’s always somebody else’s fault, not his.

It’s the end of shame and taking responsibility for your actions, as we and I know it, and learned at the feet of our parents.

And people like this whack-job, his own religious ‘spiritual advisor’ (LOL!), are praying for him. Beam me up Scotty!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
thanks Ponz but my question / remark was a 'tongue and cheek' back at Lovin's post

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Close????????????? What on earth are you talking about? It was a Biden landslide. He will wind up 306 electoral votes, the same as Trump got last time and Trump announced he won by a landslide. But Biden also won the popular vote... by nearly 5 MILLION more than his opponent, Trump!

Who the hell told you it was close and why did you believe them?

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
a) Ot really wasn’t that close. Only the method of counting mail in votes (after election day) made it appear that way

b) incumbent presidents often don’t lose

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
We’ve become so desensitized to this filth and we can thank Donald J. Trump for that, for exposing America’s inner id. He’s not the cause of the coarsening of our public discourse but merely a symptom of it.

A lot of people thought it would be funny to make the town drunk the mayor, as he stumbled about and ‘speaks his mind, unfiltered’. This isn’t conjecture. I have/had Republican friends & family members who brag about this, like it’s something to be proud of.

Donny reminds me of the guy who has the clap, and knows it, who then goes around town spreading the disease, and then defends himself by calling them whores. It’s always somebody else’s fault, not his.

It’s the end of shame and taking responsibility for your actions, as we and I know it, and learned at the feet of our parents.

And people like this whack-job, his own religious ‘spiritual advisor’ (LOL!), are praying for him. Beam me up Scotty!
Oh no, Trump is the cause of the normalization of this sort of behavior. Once he's gone the barometer will go down. That goofy religious lady is probably trying to keep the evangelical vote.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Close????????????? What on earth are you talking about? It was a Biden landslide. He will wind up 306 electoral votes, the same as Trump got last time and Trump announced he won by a landslide. But Biden also won the popular vote... by nearly 5 MILLION more than his opponent, Trump!

Who the hell told you it was close and why did you believe them?
I think it was close. A lot of those numbers were pretty close to 50%. We can quibble about close but in a country of 2 billion illegal Mexicans all voting for Biden, we can all agree that 5 million is too close.

Ronald Regan said it best, "tear down this wall'. :D

... and make Ohio pay for it. I'm sick of their sh!t.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
I think it was close. A lot of those numbers were pretty close to 50%. We can quibble about close but in a country of 2 billion illegal Mexicans all voting for Biden, we can all agree that 5 million is too close.

Ronald Regan said it best, "tear down this wall'. :D

... and make Ohio pay for it. I'm sick of their sh!t.

I was just going by what your God, Trump said.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
2 miIllion illegal Mexicans voting...you drank too much of the Trump Koolaide. The only illegal votes that have been proven were in the 2016 election when a Trump supporter voted twice.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
:) price of gas when obama left office was around $2.20/gall.... i invite you to check on it ...donny did take a very strong economy and make it slightly better(4% unemployment down to 3% .. wages aren't great though). until 2020..but i digress ,, some of us knew how bad donny is and acted accordingly , imo... if you don't think he stokes unrest( willingly, happily) you haven't been paying attention...i reckon we could go back and forth all day but we both have better things to do,, be well ,, :)have a great weekend
Sorry about the gas price when Obama left, but during his time, it was damn high.

My point about the unrest is that it's up to people to maintain their composure and they haven't. I understand the feelings of helplessness but not to the point of going out and damaging property, looting, etc. I also haven't gone off on anyone online because it's just not necessary, although I have made some comments that were pretty strong.

Some people push buttons and Trump is definitely one of those but I have worked with some like that and I learned to stop responding to it. Maybe for some, this is the first time they really had to deal with this. I hated dealing with it, but now, it generally rolls off like the proverbial water off of a duck's back.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
2 miIllion illegal Mexicans voting...you drank too much of the Trump Koolaide. The only illegal votes that have been proven were in the 2016 election when a Trump supporter voted twice.

The internet: where irony, nuance and obvious tongue-in-cheek humour go to die.

@Alex2507 was clearly kidding in his post.

Last edited:
ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic

He was clearly kidding in his post.
Thanks for letting me know, you never know on the internet...unless you know the person well.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Have we out-horror-showed each other yet?
Throw Up Linda Blair GIF by absurdnoise - Find & Share on GIPHY

Look, the creepy old man thing is unfortunately real. Misogyny is how these guys were raised. My Grandparents... Hell, my Dad. Most of US, TOO!
Some of us are cognizant of the problem: we are able to choose to overcome it. I'd like to think most of us succeed at that.

I'd like to think that most of us will succeed with moving on.

We've still got an absolute sh!tshow government for at least 2-1/2 more months... which may be followed by another 2 years... which may be followed by another....

Oh just F'n F this cr@p!

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
you never know on the internet...unless you know the person well.
Or you could just make sure you read my post before talking about my God and what I drink.

2 miIllion illegal Mexicans voting
You see the "B" in billion? I know you missed it the first time around.

So ...... it's been lovely meeting you but I am going to pass on future communications unless you have something I need.

Bye

EDIT: Sorry ellis, it was eljr that spoke of my God. I got the names rolled into one. But still, eff ya both.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I was a republican most of my life. A majority of my friends are conservatives. But, after this lardass orange prck, i don't think i can ever vote for the spineless GOP again.

I have been watching this orange deviant since he's been in office.

Ok, there are illegal detainees at the border. This nasty man could easily keep the children with their mothers when they are being processed/deported/whatever. But, he chooses to display an unusual level of cruelty. He chooses to separate a 2 yr old from his/her mother and throw him/her in a cage as a matter of policy (when he could've just easily kept them together). A normal human being wouldn't do this. I don't know how many of y'all out here have raised kids, but, i sure have. He forcefully sterilizes the detained women. This is unacceptable. He is no respectable man. He is a fcking subhuman degenerate.

There are native people in this country who still don't use the dollar bill with Jackson the butcher's picture on it. There is a history that they are still healing from. I am watching the news one day. This freeloading lardass president that we have invites two 80+ year old native American veteran code talkers to 'honor' them. He deliberately stands them in front of Jackson's portrait to apparently "honor" them. He deliberately plans out these things like a fcking deviant. He refers to every elected African American person in office as "stupid", "low iq", etc by default ...What else would you expect from this fascist hate criminal....I could go on and on, but, it's just making me tired.

He wasn't even invited to the late respectable senator John McCain's funeral. That should say a lot when you're not even invited to a man's funeral. John McCain handed the Grand Canyon state to Biden from his grave this election, you bet.

This draft dodgin lardass coward refers to the young kids (poor mothers' sons deployed to fight for this country) who come back in bodybags as losers and suckers.

I could go on and on about the cases of corruption, abuse of power, etc for which this mobster/sociopath should be prosecuted/thrown in jail. He simply rode the "good wave" of the economy and attempts to take the credit for it. It had nothing to do with his policies. Give him a billion dollars and he will file for bankruptcy four times. He is a low IQ adderall snorting degenerate. He's no statesman. He's no economist. He is a nothing and he is completely unqualified to be the president of my country.

If you voted for this degenerate yet again in 2020, you didn't have a conscience somewhere deep down. Don't give me any justification,,,I know exactly what you were thinking when you voted.

P.S
And If you've got a wife, daughters, etc, don't let this degenerate anywhere within a 100 ft of them.
@pcosmic – nice post :)

Just when I thought all Republicans can dish out abuse like no one else, but they can't take it if they're receiving it, I saw pcosmic's post. It's clear from the election results that not nearly enough Republicans agreed with the Lincoln Group – that Donald Trump is a blight on America. But I'm still glad to see someone say just that here. Thanks!

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
This morning, I read an interesting idea about reforming the Electoral College.

The Electoral College unfairly represents all voters in the USA. Voters in small states are over-represented and voters in large states are under-represented. A Constitutional amendment to change this is highly unlikely, considering how politically divided the country is.

In 1910, the US House of Representatives was expanded to 435 Congressional seats. This was done by law; the Constitution never said anything about the size of the House. In the 110 years since 1910, the US population has roughly tripled in size, yet we still have 435 seats in the House. Why not triple that to 1305? Add the 100 US Senators, and we'd have 1405 Electoral College votes, instead of the 538 we now have. To win a presidential election, 703 votes would be needed.

48 out of 50 states have laws requiring electoral college votes be winner-take-all. If we change those state laws to require a state's electoral college votes be in proportion to the state's popular vote, we'd achieve a major improvement over what we now must suffer every four years.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

@Alex2507 was clearly kidding in his post.
Sadly, we know Alex, but people say this dumb sh!t all the time and are actually SERIOUS. Granted, that's what makes what alex said funny, but good lord people have gone nuts. Or they've decided they don't need to hide their crazy any longer.

Alex is free to let his crazy out any time for a good laugh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis