Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Off topic I know but whatever happened to Phil the author of what are you listening to now? Haven't seen him around in a while. BTW I post in both threads.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Off topic I know but whatever happened to Phil the author of what are you listening to now? Haven't seen him around in a while. BTW I post in both threads.
Would that be polkfan, hawkeye or afterlife2? Those are three thread starters on the threads I've seen using that as title (WAYLT, Once again: WAYLT, and this one)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
@speakerman39 ?
I was just thinking about him the other day. And yes, it has been a while since I've seen a post from him. Looks like his last one was Nov 2019.

If you are out there, Phil, I hope you are doing well!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@speakerman39 ?
I was just thinking about him the other day. And yes, it has been a while since I've seen a post from him. Looks like his last one was Nov 2019.

Ah, that Phil....yes, it's been a while. I actually read a comment from him in a post the other day and thought, wow it's been a while, then looked at the date, it was a bit older than Nov 2019.....he was having some health issues, hope he's okay.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ah, that Phil....yes, it's been a while. I actually read a comment from him in a post the other day and thought, wow it's been a while, then looked at the date, it was a bit older than Nov 2019.....he was having some health issues, hope he's okay.
That B&W 600 series thread that popped back up? ;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Good afternoon. A bus full of songs. The underrated David Cassidy. Good mix of his PF and Solo stuff.
FE9FBBB6-98B9-4C6E-A198-213F610B0944.jpeg
EAE7FB26-D5DE-4E17-8DDD-9C797E756994.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Some Country Soul Blues By Glen Campbell. Lots of great songs here. Lucky thrift find.
247BCBA5-1D31-49D6-A0E9-16CDA71C6966.jpeg
E66D717C-5B99-4214-9C15-A0A2BC52DD81.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Kick butt talented Mrs. Fiona Apple Debut Tital 1996 CD. Happy 24th anniversary.
B837BA58-FF25-4756-A500-44A19D1C5BA8.jpeg

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Holy mother of God, Ludwig Gorannson sounds like Hans Zimmer's daddy! Run and steal the Tenet soundtrack and turn on your subwoofers mortals. Make thy neighbor bounce!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@speakerman39 ?

Yeah speakerman is the guy I was talking about. I remember when I was new here I recommended Astronomy by Blue Oyster Cult and he absolutley LOVED it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis