JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
My point Medicare is broken, So You and I pay for the ones who don’t pay their Medical bills.
In what way is Medicare broken?
How does "you and I pay for the ones who don't pay" have any relationship with Medicare? Medicare for all would *fix* that issue.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Elizabeth Warren has officially ended her presidential campaign.

I'm sure that announcement just made your day for a lot of the members here.

What about me? I have decided to support Former Vice President Joseph Biden for President of the United States in 2020. I think he will beat Sanders.

I don't want Trump for another four years.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

What about me? I have decided to support Former Vice President Joseph Biden for President of the United States in 2020. I think he will beat Sanders.

Didn’t believe she would get this far.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

you're not feeling the 'Bern' ? thought for sure you would jump on his 'free chit' bandwagon.

Well, at least we agree on one thing, no Trumpster .....

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
you're not feeling the 'Bern' ? thought for sure you would jump on his 'free chit' bandwagon.

Well, at least we agree on one thing, no Trumpster .....
"free chit bandwagon"

I was hoping he would give away free speakers.

So, you're not for Trump?

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, you're the one saying that I'm a Trump supporter, show me once where I said that .............
I get that bullshit too. Just because I don't support the New Green Deal, Medicare for None, forgiving over $1T in tuition loans, and wealth taxes, people accuse me of being a Trump supporter. Not. At least he turned out be a war dove, and not a hawk like I thought he would be.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
man looks like I’ll go Joe, ole Mike ain’t gonna make it, again I gotta pick Between the lesser of two evils

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I get that bullshit too. Just because I don't support the New Green Deal, Medicare for None, forgiving over $1T in tuition loans, and wealth taxes, people accuse me of being a Trump supporter. Not. At least he turned out be a war dove, and not a hawk like I thought he would be.
Probably the generalized attacks on trumps opponents that make it seem like you are supporting trump... the kind that, when persuasive, increase the likelihood of a ttump victory.

so I guess some times people think that you are a trump supporter simply because you are actively engaged in improving his chances of winning.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Probably the generalized attacks on trumps opponents that make it seem like you are supporting trump... the kind that, when persuasive, increase the likelihood of a ttump victory.

so I guess some times people think that you are a trump supporter simply because you are actively engaged in improving his chances of winning.
That's it. My opinions on AH are going to sway the election. If I'm that good I should get on the staff of Fox News and get paid for it.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That's it. My opinions on AH are going to sway the election. If I'm that good I should get on the staff of Fox News and get paid for it.
LOL, can you beleive how some people think ??? it's quite apparent the Democratic Party was/is very afraid of Bernie getting their nomination.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
a brokered convention perhaps, what's everyones bet ?
I doubt it, but regardless, the dramatic Joementum shift is remarkable. Amazing really, almost as amazing as the dems failure to learn a damn thing from 2016. Dems going all in on pushups/IQ Joe, the senile coif sniffer, good grief. Que sera sera.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I doubt it, but regardless, the dramatic Joementum shift is remarkable. Amazing really, almost as amazing as the dems failure to learn a damn thing from 2016. Dems going all in on pushups/IQ Joe, the senile coif sniffer, good grief. Que sera sera.
All we need to really revisit 2016 is Hillary on the Ballot for VP. :)
That said I do prefer Biden to Bernie and I think he gives the Dems a much better to oust the Donald.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
All we need to really revisit 2016 is Hillary on the Ballot for VP. :)
That said I do prefer Biden to Bernie and I think he gives the Dems a much better to oust the Donald.
and now the 'dirt digging' on the Biden's will resume in earnest ........

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Do you believe that whether someone supports a candidate is affected by the impotency of that support?

i notice a lack of denial to myactual assertion... so now you have your answer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis