FS: Yamaha CX-A5100 & MX-A5000 for $3k Shipped in USA!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
One of you's, that's more than two.;) Should jump at the chance to pick up those units, knowing how Gene, likes to open up the hood to Remove any and all bugs that Yamahas engineering department overlooked :rolleyes:. Anyone who happens to get any gear from Gene, more to than probably going to last 10 years. Good luck with the sale Gene, if I had the bucks I would want your signature on the front panels, like Carver does with his signature gear.;)

PS..why are You and Hugo, talking about that three-sided boomerang your holding.:p;)

Carl

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Those are monsters
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No only Hugo turns into The Hulk but only after Gene runs that oscilloscope test on him. :p;). But some have said that Gene can at time's be like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. So yeah I can see your point of view on the two "Monsters" thing. Just joking around,
I'm sure who ever decides to pick up Genes audio gear will be happy for many years. That's not entry level audio/video gear.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
One of you's, that's more than two.;) Should jump at the chance to pick up those units, knowing how Gene, likes to open up the hood to Remove any and all bugs that Yamahas engineering department overlooked :rolleyes:. Anyone who happens to get any gear from Gene, more to than probably going to last 10 years. Good luck with the sale Gene, if I had the bucks I would want your signature on the front panels, like Carver does with his signature gear.;)

PS..why are You and Hugo, talking about that three-sided boomerang your holding.:p;)

Carl
LOL good one. I do take care of my reference gear for sure.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
The monster description was meant in the most positive way
nowadays amps and receivers are small and have no Weight to them
I’m in the school of thought ,the heavier and larger it is for an amp and preamp the better it is

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The monster description was meant in the most positive way
nowadays amps and receivers are small and have no Weighthought ,the heavier and larger it is for an amp and preamp the better it is

Yep, good audio, especially a solid amp will have a lot of tonnage to it. Now that processor is a very solid reliable unit.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
OK I'm in the process of moving equipment out of my home and redoing some stuff.

I will let the CX-A5100 and MX-A5000 go for $1,300/ea + shipping or $2,500 for both (plus shipping). I still have the original boxes and both units are mint.

J

Juan Mendoza

Audiophyte
Big fan, Gene.

I’m definitely interested in the amp but not allowed (wife) until we purchase our house (bid sent out). Great deal and I’m sure it was well taken care of by our Audioholic in-chief.

free shipping if I can out bench Hugo?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Big fan, Gene.

I’m definitely interested in the amp but not allowed (wife) until we purchase our house (bid sent out). Great deal and I’m sure it was well taken care of by our Audioholic in-chief.

free shipping if I can out bench Hugo?
Sorry just saw this. Both units are in prime condition and contain all of the original accessories and boxes. I will include shipping if you take both for $2,500 and live in the USA.

5100-front.jpg

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Hey Gene, I am interested if they are still available.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Sold already but 5200 series will go on sale this summer :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis