What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I bought a flea collar for a stray cat we just adopted. :)

View attachment 25637

Also, my Denon X4400 should be delivered tomorrow. What better time to get a new receiver on a Friday before a 3 day weekend!!!
You're a good person to do that, and what a beautiful kitty!

I don't know if you adopted from a shelter, but if you did it's probably had all the shots and a clean bill of health. We don't let any of ours outdoors, so never needed a flea collar nor any further treatment. No dogs to share fleas with either.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Its a pretty cool story actually. A coworker had a party a while back and this cat was hangin around his patio at his apartment. Some of the people fed it pizza and started playing with it. The next day the cat was still there and never left. It just stayed on his patio crying all the time. He would leave for work for 9-10 hours and the cat was always waiting for him to get home. He's not allowed to have pets but he would feed it whatever he had cause he felt bad for it. He then started looking for a home for her. Word got to me and I decided to take it in. Just brought it home last night. It's by far the friendliest cat I've ever seen and it's been a house cat. It loves people and took to a litter box without any help at all. Either got lost or someone abandoned it. My wifes taking it to the vet tomorrow to get her checked out and all that, but she seems very healthy. Just malnourished. We're coming up on the anniversary of the death of one of our other cats so the timing was perfect. My kids were beyond happy last night. It's fun being their hero once in a while. :)

And this will be an indoor cat, we put the flea collar on because shes been outside for an unknown amount of time.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Waze & Android Auto = Awesome!
I'm excited. Should be here tomorrow. Hopefully the install won't be too much of a pain. I've installed in a truck like mine before so I know what to expect, but that never works as planned.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's it, I'm blackmailing you. Only drug money could ever explain a math teacher having Festool equipment. You now officially have better tools than 9/10 companies I work for.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
That's it, I'm blackmailing you. Only drug money could ever explain a math teacher having Festool equipment. You now officially have better tools than 9/10 companies I work for.
I think you're on to something here. Math teacher is just a cover for Mr. Marty Byrde ....

p.s: Ozark Season 2 should be released today btw

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think you're on to something here. Math teacher is just a cover for Mr. Marty Byrde ....
I think the key is that I'm not a math teacher anymore lol

The hell with the Fesstool, I what to know about the large MDF (& plywood?) box. Looks fit for at least a 15" driver, perhaps bigger. Give it up!

https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/dual-opposed-mach-5-audio-ftw-build.98450/page-7#post-1266842

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Got the new deck installed. Was a pain for reasons that should never have existed, but it's done. Cutting my dash was nice and simple since I have the right tools. Turned out great for how little I spent.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
New flat, here is the view
075_70843988.jpg

so there will be total rearranging of whole system.... :)

Ohhhhhh........ and new shoes
New shoes 1.jpg

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice view! Where is that? Got neighbors close, above or below you?

The shoes, well good for you. Not something you'd see on my feet. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nice view! Where is that? Got neighbors close, above or below you?

The shoes, well good for you. Not something you'd see on my feet. :)
Thanks.... it’s in Bergen, west coast of Norway, in this place all residential living is flat blocks, which means Neighbours above and below.... so there will and must be some restrictions with regards to how much bass pressure I can apply, although it’s brand new and very well sound proofed

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks.... it’s in Bergen, west coast of Norway, in this place all residential living is flat blocks, which means Neighbours above and below.... so there will and must be some restrictions with regards to how much bass pressure I can apply, although it’s brand new and very well sound proofed
Very nice. How is the weather there? Or better question, how long is summer?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis