What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The Expanse, E10 S2
One of these days I'm going to have to watch The Expanse. I saw the 1st 2 episodes, but I didn't get hooked like I do with some shows.

There are some shows like "The Wire" and "The Sopranos" that took a good 5 or 6 episodes to really get me hooked, so maybe "The Expanse" will be like that for me.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
One of these days I'm going to have to watch The Expanse. I saw the 1st 2 episodes, but I didn't get hooked like I do with some shows.

There are some shows like "The Wire" and "The Sopranos" that took a good 5 or 6 episodes to really get me hooked, so maybe "The Expanse" will be like that for me.
Expanse S1 is quite slow all the way until last episode (where things go CRAZY), S2 is much more dynamic. It's worth to be patient and "suffer" thru s1. :)

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Some of the story seemed rushed. I don't know if I really beleived that they were being kept hostage. But Vacelvoy did a good job of playing like 10 characters right after one another. Good twist at the end. But the premise of the movie isn't my favorite. Kidnapping teenage girls. It may be that a have a couple of those.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Expanse S1 is quite slow all the way until last episode (where things go CRAZY), S2 is much more dynamic. It's worth to be patient and "suffer" thru s1. :)
Okay good. I was getting a little worried there. :D

Most people seem to love "The Expanse", and yet I was not 100% thrilled after watching S01 E01 & E02. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Some of the story seemed rushed. I don't know if I really beleived that they were being kept hostage. But Vacelvoy did a good job of playing like 10 characters right after one another. Good twist at the end. But the premise of the movie isn't my favorite. Kidnapping teenage girls. It may be that a have a couple of those.
Yeah, the only kind of abduction movies I like are the ones where the abductee ends up killing the abductors. :D

Like one of the recent movies. :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Started watching Better Call Saul on Netflix. So far it's pretty good.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
I just finished Bluray Doctor Strange 7.1 was GREAT..............my subs got a work out.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the first season then my free HBO ran out. I think shortly after the red wedding is when I stopped watching. It's been a couple of years. Would you recommend starting over or pick up where I left off?

Now that I think about it, I'm far enough in to not start over.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I watched the first season then my free HBO ran out. I think shortly after the red wedding is when I stopped watching. It's been a couple of years. Would you recommend starting over or pick up where I left off?

Now that I think about it, I'm far enough in to not start over.

I would start over, there are so man characters it might be difficult to remember everything. To be honest it took me 2 years to get past the first few episodes because I felt it was so slow, but it keeps getting better.

Try reading the books, lol, so many characters it would have been impossible except for the family trees at the back of the book.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Will never be long enough though. I can't wait either. But I'm also afraid that the episode will fly by too fast like always and I'll have to wait until next week. :)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Will never be long enough though. I can't wait either. But I'm also afraid that the episode will fly by too fast like always and I'll have to wait until next week. :)
They always do. I find myself wanting to watch the whole season at once. Every time...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis