What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought this app called "clicker" which works very well on my Western Digital SMP Live and my Roku 3/

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I really like KabelDirekt stuff. I have a couple of their subwoofer Y cables in my system, and often recommend them.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bought two of these on Amazon Warehouse deals. One like new and the other very good and the price came out to only a little more than one would be brand new. Not too shabby.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I have done some upgrades the the mtn bike over the past couple of weeks.

New Brakes: Shimano XT - much better than the stock avids.
Bars: Easton Haven 740mm - who knew how much better wider bars were. All my old bikes I cut down the bars to shoulder width.
Stem: RaceFace Turbine 60mm
Grips: Easton lock-on

Bars and stem change really changed the handling for the better. More stable both uphill and downhill and with the short stem it is easier to get the front end up when going off a drop or over and obstacle.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I was expecting a picture of adult diapers.
I'm not posting those until I make a final decision on brand and size. Still running them all through the paces on Alex. I figure if they can survive him, then they'll be perfect for me, albeit several sizes smaller.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Dell Latitude E4310 with Core i3 and 4gb ram and a fancy 2x DVI/2x DP docking station.
Price? - Zero - Give away from my company's client after we moved them to new office. I will use existing SSD drive to make this one my travel laptop.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Nice! I love that generation of the Latitude laptops. I have a E6410 that I use every day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Long story short, old laptop dead, new laptop is born.

15" Macbook Pro...
Did you see the refreshed MB Pros that just got announced? I don't know if you're interested or could return the one that you just got, but I thought I'd point it out.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I got the grey ones this past winter, Used them to get my knees warmed up for squats.
I do remember that, mostly because you getting them was what set me off looking into them in the first place. ;)

Before taking the past two weeks off I had slowly, but consistently been going up in weight in almost all of my lifts. The adder weight has caused some knee stiffness and soreness so I finally broke down and ordered a pair. Can't wait to get them.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Did you see the refreshed MB Pros that just got announced? I don't know if you're interested or could return the one that you just got, but I thought I'd point it out.
Thanks for pointing that out. I already have the 16GBs of RAM, so maybe they'd just give me the $100 off instead of returning it and getting a brand new one. However the $100 would be worth it to do regardless so I'll have to ask.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis