What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Still on the fence about that one. I will wait for your impressions.^

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Going on a long trip with the wife and kids and needed a mount for the tablet. Kids need their movies in long trips.

Attachments

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh boy I really hate finding deals.:rolleyes: I have not even paid off the speakers:D but it looks like I am buying a new road frame and fork. After I sold my custom titanium bike over the winter I have been riding my "rain" bike and with all the miles I am riding I want/need something better. Details to come.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Look Z I Bought one to try out:
well got these today and boy am i happy i did. Hooked this up to the Roku and now i'm getting netflix5.1 heck yeah! thanks posting Z! i will be buying more.:D

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Needed a new chair mat. Trying a Floortex one. Expensive, so hopefully it lives up to the billing.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I just bought...

This cabinet:

and some foam gasket tape, and this 12" sub and amp combo:

I'll have to hit up a Big Lots or a thrift store and find some pillows to cannibalize for the Poly-Fil. I called a local car audio shop, and they'll cut the holes in the cabinet for me for $10. They also said they would give me some MDF scraps for some extra bracing. Good guy car audio guys.

Here's the literature for the sub driver. That sub has low tuning and an xmax of 28mm. In a 3ft³ enclosure with a couple pounds of Poly-Fil, it should have a Q around 0.5.

Last edited:
zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I just bought...This cabinet:

and some foam gasket tape, and this sub and amp combo:

I'll have to hit up a Big Lots or a thrift store and find some pillows to cannibalize for the Poly-Fil. I called a local car audio shop, and they'll cut the holes in the cabinet for me for $10. They also said they would give me some MDF scraps for some extra bracing. Good guy car audio guys.
You can find some cheap pillows, at some place called Walmart

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice Ro can't wait till it's all put together. So that's a H Amp.:DCheck Target for throw pillows too.

J

JMJVK

Audioholic
New: 80$ Behringer headphone amp (Gray device with LEDs on top of Harman player)

Used: 100$ Pair of like-new JBL E-80 floor standing speakers. (Seen here on the left of a E-60, for comparison)

Used: 70$ Harman Kardon DVD 47, which reads SACDs and sports RCA analog multi-channel outputs. Still had the protective plastic on the front display

Used: 50$ Harman Kardon AVR-144, which sports RCA multi-channel analog inputs. Was packed in it's original box and foams.

rcnt-gr15.jpg

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Needed a new BD burner/reader so I thought I'd do a little upgrade while the opportunity presented itself.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think that I just peed myself. That's a nice looking unit, man.

The blu-ray drive, that is...
Normally I try to do my due diligence and research an item before I buy, but I took one look at this thing and went "It must be mine". Also, I got it on ebay as a refurb for a little bit of a discount. Seller has really good ratings, almost 35,000 with 99.7 positive or something like that, so I figure I'm fairly safe. Plus it saves me a little money over that Sonnet thing ADK posted about not too long ago. Although I'm still thinking about that one due to all the connections it adds..........

Having a backup BD drive is never a bad thing.........

I don't like where this is going.........

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
New: 80$ Behringer headphone amp (Gray device with LEDs on top of Harman player)

Used: 100$ Pair of like-new JBL E-80 floor standing speakers. (Seen here on the left of a E-60, for comparison)

Used: 70$ Harman Kardon DVD 47, which reads SACDs and sports RCA analog multi-channel outputs. Still had the protective plastic on the front display

Used: 50$ Harman Kardon AVR-144, which sports RCA multi-channel analog inputs. Was packed in it's original box and foams.
Good finds - enjoy the adventure

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh I have been a bad bad man.

New Frame and fork: New 2012 2/3 off retail

Rear Derailleur

Carbon Crankset

Chain

Shifter hoods

Bar tape

I left the photos big to make sure Alex can see them.

Now to be patient while it arrives this week. That should give me long enough to break something on my old bike or come up with an excuse on why I HAD to buy all of this.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis