What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Even I'm pretty excited about this one and it's not speakers, an amp, or a receiver processor, but is audio related. I had already had money set aside for it before the whole computer thing and luckily I didn't have to dip into it (yet again, thanks to the rents). I know I'm over hyping it and Alex will probably think it's uber lame, but I'm going to keep him hanging and hopefully get him so worked up he takes a ride over here just to try and sneak into my apartment to see what I got. Mostly because I think I found a blind spot in his very poor (or very specific) camera angles.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I'm going to keep him hanging and hopefully get him so worked up he takes a ride over here just to try and sneak into my apartment to see what I got.
Yeah, that's not disturbing...

Until you said it was audio related, I figured that you backed that one project that you pointed out on Indigogo. :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, that's not disturbing...

Until you said it was audio related, I figured that you backed that one project that you pointed out on Indigogo. :p
Funny story. I was sitting here looking at that project and obvisously posting here about it, when my GF walked up behind and I heard "WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" She doesn't have much of a sense of humor towards things she views as replacing her :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^I need to upgrade mine. I get audio cutouts on mine and no sorround and only stereo on Netflix. I hope they fixed it with version 3. I wonder when version 4 is coming out?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
3 Works Great, it is till the King of content, though no where near as fast as the Fire TV. For me I need Spotify and Vudu, and for that, its the best stand alone device

Last edited:
zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
^^I need to upgrade mine. I get audio cutouts on mine and no sorround and only stereo on Netflix. I hope they fixed it with version 3. I wonder when version 4 is coming out?
Version 3 is nice - and is fast enough for me - I like the channel options that you get with Roku

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
^^What's that fer?;)
The office, so I have a place to put all my stuff. I don't think it was in the pic I posted, but there's 3 amps, the APC, and the Marantz 8801 all sitting on the floor in there right now. It's also part of the reason the cables are all over the place. I didn't want to make them look pretty and get them out of the way until I had them in their final resting place. When this arrives I'll be able to tidy things up a little bit.

It's a Salamander Archetype 5.0 rack FYI. I looked at the VTI stuff, but liked the maple shelves more than the glass.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sweet salamander, I seen them at a home show we setup at, they have wheely feet, spikes, all kind of accessories and colors, pretty cool shelving...
Yea, I still need to order the spikes since it'll be on plush carpet, but overall I think it'll work out pretty well.

Eventually I'd like to get the timbernation version and a bunch of other stuff from there, but that's out of my price range for now.

Custom High-End Audio Stereo Racks, Amp Stands, Speaker Stands and Isolation Platforms at Timbernation

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Them timbernation stands are super nice, I had mine made, too much money for purpose built ones.. VTI has some decent stands for the money, but kind of generic-ish with spikes... Mine are 4" thick made like a cutting board, 2 of them I used maple, some I used black walnut, some oak, some I alternated between different woods...

I didn't buy anything audio related today but I took the kids to MSS and they talked me into buying another tube HO Sports Molecule - YouTube ours is orange and blue Amazon.com : HO Sports Molecule 3S Towable Tube 2014 46628000 : Sports & Outdoors .. We tried it this afternoon with my oldest son, my brother and his girlfriend it was pretty intense.... We have to go back to mss before the weekend because I trashed my wakeboard today {it was 5 years old} so Im going to grab a new hyperlite or maybe an obrien, havent decided yet... I wish they were like speakers and you demo them for 30 days...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis