What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Bought a few CDs.
Rainbow - Down to earth
Rainbow - Bent out of shape
Rainbow - Stranger in us all
Deep Purple - The house of blue light
Darkness - Conclusion and revival
Darkness - Death squad
Darkness - Defenders of justice
ZZ Top - Original Album Series 5 CD set

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Did not get a chance to pick it up yet. Since Alex (fuzz) has so many amps hanging around and he is getting so used to upgrading on a weekly basis I took this one of his hands to power my subs. Which translates into (Alex is getting another amp)

• Two channel amplifier
  • 500w per channel @ 8 Ω
  • 800w per channel @ 4 Ω
  • 1050w per channel @ 2 Ω
  • Individual channel level controls
  • VI energy limiters
  • Thermal sensor
  • Fully modular construction for service accessibility
  • "Logic Operated Gated Output" supply system
  • High current, fully complimentary output stages
  • Balanced XLR inputs
  • Unbalanced 1/4" inputs
  • Stereo/Bridge switch
  • Ground lift switch
  • Selectable input sensitivity
  • "Soft Clip" speaker protection circuitry
  • LED display
  • 3 dual-speed, temperature-actuated, 2-speed fans
  • Compact, 2-rack space

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Placed the order today :D

Did not get a chance to pick it up yet. Since Alex (fuzz) has so many amps hanging around and he is getting so used to upgrading on a weekly basis I took this one of his hands to power my subs. Which translates into (Alex is getting another amp)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got the Dayton 1200 used from a cool dude. Just tuned it up and what they say about this sub is true and more, great value. Who says you gotta spend over $1,000 on a musical sub? Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite CD pumping some nice bass notes. The OSD 10' is going another setup soon. I'm happy!:D

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Picked up a massively heavy and clean pair of original Dali 8's (1986) along with factory literature, receipt, etc. from the Vintage Voltage Expo today. Huge dynamics, sound fantastic on the KT88 tube amps. Dig 'em.....to bad they are too big for my den space, gonna have to go to the basement for the time being (and I'm on a full-range, open-baffle kick right now).

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
...and this is what I'm choosing to do with all this fancy gear....shame on me!

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Just left Alex's house. First of all I would like to say: listening to his system was some experience, like after leaving a Pink Floyd show, totally stunned. All I can say what a system he's got, mine is no slouch either, but man his kicks. Well, I got the amp hooked up to my subs and they sound awesome. I ran out of there with that amp like a little kid and I am senior citizen. For a short little stack of amps that I own they do pack a nice little punch. Thanks again Alex. BTW it's the AB international I picket up.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think we both know the only reason I sold you that one was because I was planning on buying a replacement or two :p :D

Looks great Walter. That is some stack of power you got there :D<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:150%;}</style>

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
To help me keep all of my digits for my Table Tuba builds,

For those not familiar with Sawstop, here's a short demo video.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, unfortunately for me I need to cut an 18.5" hole with a guide that only goes up to 18 3/16", so here we go again.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
This morning bought on amazon used/like new Nikon D90 DSLR body only. Seller claims it has about 3600 shots on it = aka very low. Typical lifespan of D90 is from 60k to 200k shots according to this site:
nikon d90 | Camera Shutter Life Database. Officially it's rated to 100k shots. which I would never be able to do - EVER in my lifetime.

Already have 3 DX lens. Should be big upgrade of from old and still very alive D40

After 300 gift card total cost to me is $50 - not bad vs original msrp of $900 body only or $1300 for kit

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis